What do you like to collect?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fraekith

Wood Elf Archer
Every single last loose septim you find scattered on tables. I'll pick up the bowls and bucket's they're in too and dump them on the floor and pick them up.

BlueBull

DovahBull
I collect mainly daedra hearts but I do collect bear claws, sabre cat teeth, antlers, bear tusk, and salt piles.
I have 27 daedra hearts. I find them in new places sometimes or wait for them to respsawn in places I know they can be found.
Like Jorvasskr and castle volkhier. Or I collect a heart from a daedra I kill.

Loren

Dragon Priestess
One thing that drives me NUTS are the items that you can only pick up by the base (the bust of the Gray Fox, bug jars, etc.). It's frickin' IMPOSSIBLE to display them properly in your homes. I end up trying to flip and fling them into place, get pissed off, and say "Fine, you're staying in that corner over there." And then I just have a random corner with a pile of bug jars and various objects, because screw that, man.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
One thing that drives me NUTS are the items that you can only pick up by the base (the bust of the Gray Fox, bug jars, etc.). It's frickin' IMPOSSIBLE to display them properly in your homes. I end up trying to flip and fling them into place, get pissed off, and say "Fine, you're staying in that corner over there." And then I just have a random corner with a pile of bug jars and various objects, because screw that, man.

One character I have I actually took the time to make everything pretty and look nice in the home. But my snow elf said I ain't got time for that and throws everything she collects and likes on the floor. Maybe one day she'll display those paragons properly.

Zoblazo

Ur nan`s h0usecarl
Skooma, books, notes(letters of assassination[ordered to kill me], diary entries, etc.), and keys :D

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Skooma, books, notes(letters of assassination[ordered to kill me], diary entries, etc.), and keys :D

I love collecting skooma and dumping all the bottles next to my bed because, hey, someone with as much responsibility as the dragonborn doesn't have time to keep her house tidy. :p

I also like antagonizing the skooma dealers so I get the bottles of skooma and tree sap for free :)

Kame43

Ross the Khajiit Heavy Warrior had a huge obsession with Dwarven Metal.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Zera

I pick up every sweet roll and carrot I see and give Cicero one of each whenever he says he's hungry. He eats them too, cuz they're always gone when I check later.

TheNatural

Books, journals, and notes. Anything named, too. If it isn't just a standard generic named item, I must have it. I also tend to collect arrows as well. I also usually grab and merchant or bartender cloths I come across. I also collect Thalmor stuff, if it has Thalmor in the name, I take it, I have a shrine to the Thalmor I've killed at my place in solitude.

Wippii

Bookworm
I forgot to mention I also collect arrows. Early-game, I'll take even the lowest quality (which, depending on my mod setup, varies), but later I'll only pick up steel and better. I also tend to buy all the arrows I can find, because
1. until I have some serious archery/marksmanship perks it takes at least a hundred arrows to kill even the weakest dragon type (because that's the way I like it)
and
2. I don't like having thousand of septims; arrows make a great investment.

Recently I've also take to collecting eggs, but it's a mod so not really relevant.

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Sweet Rolls, every last one of them. And they're mine, all of them, Cicero can get his own if I don't get to it first.

And skill/valuable books, arrows, gems and jewelry...

..and Septims. I've posted before that I wish I could drop Septims individually so I could roll around in a big ol' pile of gold coins in the treasure room.

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
I collect mainly daedra hearts but I do collect bear claws, sabre cat teeth, antlers, bear tusk, and salt piles.
I have 27 daedra hearts. I find them in new places sometimes or wait for them to respsawn in places I know they can be found.
Like Jorvasskr and castle volkhier. Or I collect a heart from a daedra I kill.

The Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon has 4 hearts you can harvest from Dremora every respawn, I think once a week. Plus a whole lot of valuable treasure inside.

Last edited:

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Over 600 bottles of stolen Honningbrew meadery in by basement. Shove them all in my coff... closet.
Loads of random, useless but also expensive armour sets by the entrance.
Followers who are willing to become my steward. Jobs almost always there, & iv'e had to resort to paying people to work there.

BTW, does anybody else watch those Solitude guards fire arrows at the targets in castle dour, then collect them afterwards? You can get HUNDREDS.

Amradel

Leeks. I collect grilled Leeks. Books to. But I get most exited when I come across grilled leeks. o_O
Though it fits, I imagine my character being slightly crazy...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts