What do you do in skyrim after getting a high level?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
A lot of the animals respawn, so you'll never run completely out. I start over with another character, often more than once a day. I'm trying to figure out that "Perfect" combination where I don't have to level, once those 2-3 skills reach 100, but I'm not sure if it's possible any more than killing all the Elk.

Aquillus

If you start over, dont use smithing. Use what you find, and don't go for matching set bonuses. Use what you think looks cool, and that way you take more damage, do less damage, and therefore make combat more difficult.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Two words.
SIDE. QUESTS.

Oohh almost everyone who has played Skyrim has done it atleast once.
Well, I usually go on rampages in Imperial Forts, but another popular spot (amongst my characters) is Castle Dour courtyard, because Guards/Imperials/PO just keep coming. BTW, these are all suicide rampages, so I automatically return to save when I inevitably die. Sometimes I have taken out the entire Fort with nothing but 2 swords (seriously, unarmored, no skills but 1H) but they respawn, and don't affect the story none, so it's no biggie.

As for the maturity level, it's a single player FRPG. You can take it as Serious Business the whole time, but honestly, WTF cares?

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
If you haven't done Potema's quest yet do it. Other then that, you should try being a hunter and kill those giants for sending you into space before you could say "Ready"

Epic Keith

SPOILER

If you haven't done "No one escapes Cidhna Mine", do it. There is an option to kill Madanach IN the mine. When he asks you what does the Dragonborn want first, explanation or revenge
Chose revenge and Madanach will be Hostile

If you haven't done Potema's quest yet do it. Other then that, you should try being a hunter and kill those giants for sending you into space before you could say "Ready"
I did the Wolf Queen /Awakened ones. Good missions, decently challenging, and unique locations.

I disenchanted it for the stackable effect. With regular MR, and Extra Effect, you can double enchant items to cap out MR with fewer slots.

Wait, you can unenchant it?
Yes, and the Resist Magic is different from the regular one, so you can put both on the same shield, for instance. Just like the Blessing of Mara (from your wedding ring) is a different Fortify Restoration... Though MR caps at 85%, you can layer it with Elemental Resistance to get pretty damned near immune.

Epic Keith

Yes, and the Resist Magic is different from the regular one, so you can put both on the same shield, for instance. Just like the Blessing of Mara (from your wedding ring0 is a different Fortify Restoration...
Funny, I went to an Arcane Enchanter but the Shield didn't glow.

Wait Lydia has the shield! :eek:

I should give her Ebony Shield back I think

I should give her Ebony Shield back I think
Maybe with double RM, she can't get the Elemental Protection Perk. If you do, you have to use a shield, but that can have MR 35/35% to get you very near invulnerable to magic with 1 item. (MR is counted first, then EP, so it comes to 70% off, then 50% off of that, leaving 15% which is the same as the MR cap. With higher percentages, and using more slots, I've gotten it down to an estimate lower than 2%)

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
i spend most of my time smithing and carrying out the life of an average Orc Smith since there are not very many quests left after 300 hours of gameplay