Quest What DLC do you want next?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BarclayTech

Sorry if a similar thread has been posted before. Haven't noticed.

I am hoping for something to expand on what happened to the Dwemer. I know you can talk to Delvin in Winterhold but it would be pretty cool if you have to find some lost city of Dwemer underwater and there's like 1 Dwarf left who you can talk to to unlock the Dwarven secrets and maybe even have as a follower.

Just something to expand on the mysterious, missing, race. I know some people might like that you don't know much about them but I'm a person who wants the inside gossip on everything.

What would you like?

El Fonz0

what? Delvin? Winterhold?

Seriously, though, the Dwemer. Everyone(in-game, at least) talks about how great builders they were and yadda yadda yadda, but we, the players, know they are pretty much bastards, in terms of how they treated people, not just the Falm- I mean Snow Elves.

BarclayTech

Yeah. Talk to I think his name is Delvin in College of Winterhold and he asks you to do some things and he tries to re-create what happened to the Dwemer and traps himself in a soul gem.

El Fonz0

That's Arniel Gane. Delvin is one of the thieves in the Thieves Guild.

BarclayTech

Oops.

It's been a long time since I had that quest or visited the Thieves Guild.

After completing all of the quest lines I get rather bored so I mainly go around killing plops and getting all dragon shouts :L

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Have you played through Dawnguard yet?

Omega Dragon

Naturally, I'd love to see a continent-wide expansion of the rest of Tamriel, in particular Morrowind through some sort of time-travel into the past.

Otherwise, that'd be quite interesting - the Dwemer expansion idea, esp. if it involves lots of underground traveling. Another thing, more werewolf loving would be nice to counter Dawnguard or maybe an expansion into another realm where you're needed to fight Alduin one final time (assuming it is canon that Alduin is only merely defeated for now and will make a return "one day" again).

El Fonz0

Naturally, I'd love to see a continent-wide expansion of the rest of Tamriel, in particular Morrowind through some sort of time-travel into the past.

Otherwise, that'd be quite interesting - the Dwemer expansion idea, esp. if it involves lots of underground traveling. Another thing, more werewolf loving would be nice to counter Dawnguard or maybe an expansion into another realm where you're needed to fight Alduin one final time (assuming it is canon that Alduin is only merely defeated for now and will make a return "one day" again).
I don't think that Tamriel will be an expansion. You do realize that that would mean designing 8 entire regions, each with extremely different appearances. Still, it doesn't hurt to dream.

I think the next DLC will be Daedric Prince related, as in the past two games, Morrowind had Bloodmoon, which involved Werewolves and Hircine, and Oblivion had Shivering Isles, involving our old friend, Sheogorath.
You can kinda say Dawnguard was Molag Bal related, but it was mainly references and such, not any real interactions with the Lord of Souls and Domination.

Though, mainly, I kinda want an imaginative final boss-type battle. I liked the one with Harkon.
Too bad the rest of the bosses in Skyrim were boring, like Mercer Frey and Ancano. Ancano's was kinda cool, with the Eye of Magnus spawning magic wisps and making him invincible.

lonewolf

A DLC with the aftermath of the Civil War.
Id much rather see this then something to do with the dwemer. The dwemer disappearing will probably be a mystery they will never answer and i think that leaving the reason to your imagination makes it much more interesting. Since the dlc's name is probably going to be Hearthfire since they trademarked that the same way they did with dawnguard, im guessing it has to do with the date maybe like thats the time the next great war will begin or one of the races from another continent will invade or something.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
definately something to do with the dwemer, or maybe where you can join a bandit clan and become a bandit leader, with the option of joining a vigilante squad and killing the bandits

Omega Dragon

I don't think that Tamriel will be an expansion. You do realize that that would mean designing 8 entire regions, each with extremely different appearances. Still, it doesn't hurt to dream.

Mhm, I know it wouldn't be a single expansion unless they limited the player only to a certain few areas outside of Tamriel.

I think the next DLC will be Daedric Prince related, as in the past two games, Morrowind had Bloodmoon, which involved Werewolves and Hircine, and Oblivion had Shivering Isles, involving our old friend, Sheogorath.
You can kinda say Dawnguard was Molag Bal related, but it was mainly references and such, not any real interactions with the Lord of Souls and Domination.

Yeah, Daedra-related content would be cool too (I can't comment entirely on Dawnguard since I've not played it yet).

nacman99

no body has ever suggested what im about to say.

as you may know the nords came from from a continent named atmora. maybe the guys of bethesda could make a expansion related to the ancestors of the nords and maybe even let you explore a little bit of atmora(which is close to skyrim so you would only need to take a boat).

Taking a boat to Atmora would be pretty difficult. Much of the sea is probably frozen.

However flying a dragon to Atmora would be pretty awesome though!

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
Voyage to Atmora would be quite cool, or how about Akavir? Isn't that where the dragons originally came from? Personally, though, I would love to see more of the snow elves.

I would be fine with the snow elves being in the next Skyrim dlc, however not on a large scale. Though when you come to think with it, finding a cure for the Falmer would be pretty neat. I would be utterly disappointed though if the next dlc was just about Snow Elves though.

PelagiusIV

I simply want an extension to the Civil War. I found that to be the most appealing and entertaining quest. I have sided with the Empire and crushed the Stormcloak rebellion. Now I want to know how the Thalmor react? Is the Rebellion really crushed or only severally weakened? And with my character who sided with the Stormcloaks, will the Empire loyalist truelly bend their knee to Ulfric? Does this mean that there will be a 3 sided war, The Empire trying to retake Skyrim, Stormcloaks taking the war to the Thalmor, and the Thalmor jumping on a weakened Empire?