what did you first think when you got to black reach

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

getkeith

personaly when i first got there i was blown away by the beauty of it they put so much effort into it and there is sooo much to explore down there

Cave

i was dissapointed that they put so much effort into one place, and i thought why didnt they do that too all of skyrim?

Anonylulz

I just got there today and it's pretty mind blowing. I only got to the reeking tower, need to go back tomorrow asap. It was so, gorgeous.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
To be honest, I always thought that Eldergleam Sanctuary was more beautiful than it. Blackreach has glowing mushrooms and bright areas, but I love how Eldergleam Sanctuary has that enormous tree and that waterfall. Just my opinion.

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
blackreach was a master peice point blank

andrea

I was like "WOW, they put an entire underworld too, AWESOME", then I was like "WTF, the map here is useless" and finally I was like "Cmon, there's only two quests to do and a dragon, u gotta be pl*pstin me"

getkeith

I was like "WOW, they put an entire underworld too, AWESOME", then I was like "WTF, the map here is useless" and finally I was like "Cmon, there's only two quests to do and a dragon, u gotta be pl*pstin me"
there is soo much to explore down there plus its great for soul gems

andrea

meh, there's 5 buildings (2 of them have one room), sure there's a lot of items to find but I feel like they wasted a great opportunity here, why not having 5-6 quests in there instead of 1 quest and 1 gathering?

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
I was pissed cause i consumed twenty something stamina potions running to the quest item. >.> Heavy armor... on top of that the elevator back to the surface, the gate was stuck for me lol i couldn't get out. Till 10 minutes later i found that i could fast travel from there.