• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I thought it would reduce shout cooldown or maybe even make all shouts more powerful. Kinda like turning storm call into Alduin's storm call.

I thought miraaks mask would affect shouts in some way, or maybe be a key in unlocking a DECENT dragon priest mask. Or at least have an effect that's not so mage-oriented (and obsolete) at that. BUT it is pretty damn cool looking.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Two words: Tentacle. Vision.
Seriously though A tentacle spit attack like the Lurkers have would've been cool.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
I think I was like most people in that I expected it to either reduce shout cooldown, or make them more powerful.

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
Turn me into a Reikling.
Seriously though, everything said above.

Clau

The Fateless One
I thought it would grant the player buffs against dragons.

CaptMorgan72

That mask is the biggest disappointment ever. I thought it would either reduce cool down on shouts or increase their power.

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
Something for shouts, I had hoped. Increase their power sounds really cool. I wish you could get an unenchanted version, as it looks wicked cool.

SuperDoubleSlap

Over 1,200 hours of Skyrim played!
I actually never got Miraak's armor, staff, or sword. My game glitched out and Hermanous Mora never spoke to me. I had to read the Black Book to get out of the realm, and when I went back, Miraak's skeleton wasn't there.