What Are Your Skyrim Guilty Pleasures?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Ever since Belethor died the shop has become the hang-out of all of the coolest characters of Whiterun. We get together and discuss topics like how little we miss Belethor, how much better the city smells without him and how long it took Ysolda to get rid of the greasy stain where he used to stand every day.
futefo.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1403506068270.jpg

rakkety

What happens if you married Ysolda, she takes over the place, and you move to another city?

Sent from the Pony Express

Chadonraz

I have a mod that sometimes causes bandits to spawn in major city keeps (with the exception of Understone, it seems). I often hope that would happen, because it's just so hilarious seeing a bunch of bandits get slaughtered by everyone inside the keep. :p

Whenever it happens in Windhelm (which has been pretty frequent recently), Ulfric's Shouting makes a huge mess. :D

I also like Whirlwind Sprinting past NPCs just to see what they say. Reactions range from "Wow!" to "Not so loud!". :Dovahkiin:

Chadonraz

^ That reminds me...

I always, always watch Alduin talon-grab that Imperial when I do the vanilla start. One of the funniest scenes in the game. :D

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
^ That reminds me...

I always, always watch Alduin talon-grab that Imperial when I do the vanilla start. One of the funniest scenes in the game. :D

I once rode a Legendary Dragon, and used it to attack the bandits at Helgen. The Dragon did the same talon-grab to a bandit, while I was riding said dragon. It was quite cool.

Chadonraz

^ That reminds me...

I once rode a Legendary Dragon, and used it to attack the bandits at Helgen. The Dragon did the same talon-grab to a bandit, while I was riding said dragon. It was quite cool.

You know what isn't cool? Getting talon-grabbed yourself. Happened to me once. :eek:

Cherry

^ That reminds me...

You know what isn't cool? Getting talon-grabbed yourself. Happened to me once. :eek:

Really? Didn't know it was possible.

Chadonraz

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
I once got ragdolled when a dragon crashed into me. Never been talon-grabbed before but its happened to friends & foes.

Poor Rogni Knot-beard, & I dont just say that hecause he lives in kynesgrove:sadface:.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I've never seen anyone but guards in scripted events get grabbed and dropped. Alduin does it at Helgan, Odaviing does it at Dragonsreach. Maybe one of those mods that mixes things up a bit with dragon difficulty and tacts. The animation exists for it, so it's right there for modders to use however they please.

deadraheart

Thieving. I steal everything. I break into houses whether people are sleeping or just not home. I sneak around shops and just take EVERYTHING. And then I sale what I don't want.

Adam Warlock

Rolling carts down steep hills to see how far they will go.

Personal record distance set by a cart found next to the road west of Anga`s Mill.

CottonCandyDeath

High Elf--Imperial--SweetRoll Thief
Saving my game then going on a psycho rampage and murdering everyone in the city, then going back to the previous saved game like nothing happened. I also enjoy running after a couple particularly annoying kids and swinging a sword at them.

Cherry

Saving my game then going on a psycho rampage and murdering everyone in the city, then going back to the previous saved game like nothing happened. I also enjoy running after a couple particularly annoying kids and swinging a sword at them.

I totally do this as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts