what are you obsessed with collecting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jcurr25

I am lvl 80 with north of 250k so I have no need to collect things for money, but I still find myself compelled to collect things whenever I go on quests. The biggest things that I have to pack rat away are gems, hides, ingots/ore/smithing items and the random things that look cool, ex the paragons from dawnguard. Wondering what other people out there just have to bring back to their houses?

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Dwarven Centurion Dynamo's, the working kind. Sometimes I like to collect a mass amount of wolf pelts when out hunting.

And people's souls ;)

Twiffle

Iron Arrows, one of my characters has over 30,000, and shes not even an archer.

AS88

Staff member
Unique and valuable weapons and armour are the highlights of my Proudspire Manor armoury.

But don't tell anyone about the chest full of jewellery, flawless diamonds and other gems ;)

EDIT: Also, books. The rarer and more interesting the better. I'm currently carrying about 30 new books I've found on Solstheim in the past three hours :rolleyes:

Chadonraz

I always take the pelts when I kill wolves/bear/sabre cats/snow and ice variations of those.

I also pick up every spell book in find as random loot, but don't read them. Right now I have about a dozen different (and a couple duplicates) spell books stored on the bookshelves in Breezehome. It's nice to look at the colourful displays.

Actually, ever since I bought the house, I haven't sold a single thing. It's all stored somewhere: weapons, apparel, gems, dragon bones & scales etc. :D

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
It's hardly an "obsession," but I'll take a skull that catches my eye every now and then, so that I may painstakingly position it on the shelves of my house. I'm so predator! :p

Ritterkreuz

I tend to keep stuff like the weapons for being Thane of the Holds, and any unique equipment that exists.

Same here, unique stuff. I also try to keep the gift for becoming Thane in the appropriate house on display. Oh, and Black Soul Gems, I go out of my way for those beauties.

Additionally every Dragonborn I've ever played has turned the house in Windhelm into a museum dedicated to the Civil War. Items in there include my Legion Uniform, the Imperial sword used to execute Ulfric, a Ulfric's clothes, and a Stormcloak uniform.

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
Dwemer plates, pots, bowls, forks, spoons-well, you get the idea. Then I remove all the "regular" stuff from my tables, etc. and carefully place my dwemer ware.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
In different games, I collect different things... for example, in Fallout New Vegas, I collect pre-war books, teddy bears, and toy cars.

In one of my characters, I like to collect bones. Any bones I see. I hoard them away and pile them in my house like a maniac.... tee hee hee :3

And I just like to collect unique clothing too, even if I never wear it. For example, the wedding clothes when you kill Vittoria Vici, barmaid clothes (not exactly that rare, but they're nice), emperor robes, etc. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts