What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3

IMO, Lindsey Stirling makes some really awesome music! I've been really wanting to get a violin of my own after I started listening to her. :D

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Michael Angelo Batio. Best shredder on the planet. Start watching at 1:45.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Underground rap is what I've been into as of late.

The music video is strange (understatement), but it's a good song.

This is a good one too. The video has a message, however strange it seems.

Oh, and you can't get enough Atmosphere. I don't believe there is a song I don't like by Atmosphere. These are just a few worthy mentions.

There's just too many good songs by them.

Docta Corvina

Currently it's the Red Dead Redemption "Undead Nightmare" DLC soundtrack (link goes to the entire playlist on Youtube). Freaking loved this DLC and the music for it. It's suitably creepy, off-putting, and still Western. Truth be told, I go to undead Mexico for the music. Well, and zombie!De Santa. But the music is excellent.

"Chupacabra" basically is a composite track with all my favorite ambient musical bits from undead!Mexico. The twisted horn gives me chills every time.

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
The undead symphonic EP by Zomboy, in all it's glory!!

Dallas-Arbiter

Real R&B time!!! Not that crap that passes as R&B these days!!!
Mr. Hendrix with The Isley Brothers in 1964:

And Mr. Hendrix again with Billy Lamont in 1966:

And this is Hendrix recording with Curtis Knight in July 1967, shortly after buying his first Wah Wah.

These last two recordings came about because in 1965 Jimi had signed a 3 year contract with Ed Chalpin of PPX Studios (A subsidary of Capitol Records). A year later Jimi went to England, forgot about the contract, and signed with Track Records/Polydor, and for the US market Warner Bros.

As soon as "Are You Experienced" came out, Chalpin contacted Hendrix's management, and had him come back to New York to record an album. These are a couple from those recording sessions. The problem was Chalpin didn't think it was marketable, so he sued for something like 5 million dollars (which is about 34 million in today's money). Eventually they came to a settlement, Capitol would get a Hendrix album, and that's how the "Band Of Gypsys" album came about.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts