What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there

Amazing song, and this version is ....wow

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Docta Corvina

Pentaphobe - "I Cash Radii"

This is a song that always reminds me how much I want to pick up some sort of belly dancing instruction again. I took a class very, very briefly, but it wasn't really geared to beginners as much as I hoped. So I kinda sorta rage quit. :p But I do fully intend to try again in the future. It looks amazing and it was fun, what little I did get down.

Docta Corvina

Ludovico Einaudi - "La Nascita Delle Cose Segrete"

This is another song that makes me cry every time I hear it. It's just so haunting, so beautiful. I have a million images in my mind when I hear it. So many memories.

Einaudi is a wonderful composer. Genius, to me.

Docta Corvina

It seems I'm back into my Italian "pop" music mood. Listening to it all on LastFM is reminding me of my travels to Italy all of those summers. It's taking me back. I wanna go back. :sadface:

Heard this song play while sitting on the steps of a beach side restaurant in Sorrento. Sea breeze, sunny sky. Lovely drinks, fantastic local company.

Renato Zero - "Paleobarattolo"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts