What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
This woman epitomizes everything that I find beautiful in women. You can just see it in her eyes and her entire presence. Not to mention that voice.. :eek:

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Silence.

Sent with my mind.

Dallas-Arbiter

These will probably be blocked by SME, but anyway, the first is "Little Wing", it was marked on the tape box as Little Wing, but it's actually the earliest version of Angel, the second vid is "Sweet Angel", recorded about a month later.
And here's one of Jimi's last studio recordings, done in August 1970.

raven63

No church in the wild Kanye west/Jay-z great music video

Docta Corvina

Getting my "Chicago" fix in. Love this song, one of my favorites. Really, most of the songs are awesome. It's one of the very, very few musicals I will watch and enjoy. :p

Docta Corvina

This song always reminds me of the dive bar right next to my college dorms back in the day, since they played it a lot there. Shooting some pool, enjoying 50 cent draft beer, choking our way through and vainly trying to ignore the super thick cigarette smoke clouding the place. Hell yeah.

Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe

Dallas-Arbiter

This song always reminds me of the dive bar right next to my college dorms back in the day, since they played it a lot there. Shooting some pool, enjoying 50 cent draft beer, choking our way through and vainly trying to ignore the super thick cigarette smoke clouding the place. Hell yeah.

Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe

Very good. But did you ever hear this one? It's an earlier take. Jimi wasn't too sure about his vocal ablities It's kinda funny. Note the music is different here too. Funny thing is I like the background singers better on this one.

Dallas-Arbiter

Here's an awesome recording, On the tape box it reads "Version II Title X". This is take 21 of Bold as Love. If you listen closely during the solo, you can hear drummer Mitch Mitchell screaming. BTW put it in 480, it sounds much better that way.