What are some of your awesome Skyrim dreams?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I had one last night, and it was just awesome :)

I (A none Dragonborn) was off to do some quests with some friends when all of the sudden we've been approached by a mage that was wearing an all black robe (At the time we didn't know that the Mage was a Necromancer) He started telling us stories about a ghost that being enslaved by a bunch of powerful vampires, and he wanted us to save this ghost. We gladly accepted the quest and was off to save this ghost. We fought bandits, thieves, and other wild creatures. As we approached the castle we were ambushed by a bunch of weaken vampires. I manage to sneak inside the castle to be then approached by Lord Harkon. My arrogance took a better of me as I thought I could easily defeat him. I realize that I was setup by the Mage... and that It was my soul that the Mage was going to trade. The stories about the ghost was fabricated. As I was getting my ass kicked by Harkon. I tried to escape from the castle and just as I was heading outside, where my friends was still fighting with the lesser vampires, a wood elf vampire shot 2 arrows into me... 1 in the back and the other to my knee. Unable to move I screamed out to my friends to withdrawal, and to run away. I shouted out to them that this was a setup, and so my friends did exactly that and ran away leaving me behind.

Harkon approached me in his vampire lord form and I just stood there sweating in agony, but I kept my cool. We had a rational discussion for a few mins, and he even suggested that I become a vampire like him, but I rejected the offer. I told him to finish me off, and he did exactly that by using the vampire grip and sucked the remaining life force that I had from my body.

I woke up after that :)

jonathan90

well known member
I had a dream, that I was left in the cold in a skyrim house or mansion up the hill.
and as it was windy and cold and dark, I swear to god I felt like william wallass in braveheart.

and I had to save this really hot dark haired girl in the mansion of course.:D

So, in the dream I walked through and passed the wind and this girl was in the mansion, and I wanted to take this hot chick to the under house,or the basement. So I took her to a secret bed entrance that had the cave symbol on it.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
I had a dream, that I was left in the cold in a skyrim house or mansion up the hill.
and as it was windy and cold and dark, I swear to god I felt like william wallass in braveheart.

and I had to save this really hot dark haired girl in the mansion of course.:D

So, in the dream I walked through and passed the wind and this girl was in the mansion, and I wanted to take this hot chick to the under house,or the basement. So I took her to a secret bed entrance that had the cave symbol on it.

Then boom she died.... The End... o_O lol *cheers*

Suleku

The Grey Knight
No I smooched her dovahkiin style.:DI fell in love with her.

Hahahaha!!! knew that would happen... I tried to make an alternative ending tho D: but it didn't work lol Gratz your a true hero now go save some more hawt chicks :p

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
It's a sign :O

jarif

i will even get infinite tsukiyomi (moon eye plan) for it to become a dream come true (only naruto fans will get that)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Every time I dream about Skyrim it's always about the stupid thieves on the roads. As in the game, I have the same conversation and end up running them through. Although in my dream they end up naked and their armor is lying all about them. Wait... I do the same thing in the game. Hmm... am I dreaming or just playing the game... Oh heck, I can't even tell any more...

Chadonraz

I can only recall having one Skyrim-related dream, and it was a long time ago.

I, along with some others (no idea who they were, though I knew them in the dream) were somewhere fighting a constant stream of dragons. The dragons were far smaller than in the game, though.
Before each battle I saved my "game". o_O

Clau

The Fateless One
I had one Skyrim dream ever since I started playing. I dreamt that I was able to walk pass the invisible barriers of the Rift and into Morrowind. All of a sudden entire Tamriel was explorable and there was a lot of quest scattered all over.

ShangTsung

wow.. its actually comforting to know i'm not the only one who's had dreams about this game, btw thats when you know you've been playing it wayyy too much.. lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts