What Are Some Guilty Pleasures?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Godzillaman 08

Simple question, what are some guilty pleasures you guys have? One for me would be Lucky Star, I like the show, I think its very funny, and I like the characters, I finished the series in just 2 days lol.

Another guilty pleasure would be Garry's Mod, I have spent more time playing it than I have with actual games.

What are some of yours?

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
I don't have any; I don't feel guilty about anything I like.

But some things raise an eyebrow or three among puny normal people:

Asiaxfani

The movie Sucker Punch. It's just DUMB as hell, incredibly stupid, but damned if I don't own it and occasionally just put it in the DVD player. And I'm telling you, when it's on I'm not moving an inch until the last of the credits have rolled. I don't get why, but I just like it.
*goes under the bed to hide in shame*

kyleekay

Also, this:

fiddyshades.jpg

It's like a car crash. You know you probably shouldn't watch, but you just can't take your eyes off of it. Damn you, twilight fan-fic. *shakes fist*

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Not in the slightest. I enjoy them, personally.

My peers, however, somehow don't.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
The movie Sucker Punch. It's just DUMB as hell, incredibly stupid, but damned if I don't own it and occasionally just put it in the DVD player. And I'm telling you, when it's on I'm not moving an inch until the last of the credits have rolled. I don't get why, but I just like it.
*goes under the bed to hide in shame*
haha, I did like that movie tho, it's really wierd but maybe that's the thing what attracts..

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
America's Next Top Model :D I adore that show, but always feel funny telling people I like it. :eek:
I'm trying to work out a scheme to make my boyfriend watch it with me.... :rolleyes:

MUAHAHAHAHA :D

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
my guilty pleasure is, if someone warns me for something, and it happens to themselfs.

I can't help it, I shouldn't like it, but I do.
I also like it when bad Karma kicks in with other people..

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Mad Men. I am hardcore addicted to this show and I couldn't for the life of me explain why. *shrugs* Same with Downton Abbey. Also, Mystery Science Theater 3000. I love MST3K with all my heart. <3

80's music, even some of the ridiculous cheesy stuff. :D All the old Super Mario Bros. games, including Mario Kart...I will never stop replaying those and coercing others into playing them with me.

And cheesecake. I own entire cookbooks devoted to it and would probably attempt to live off it if I didn't know better. I'm also a type 1 diabetic, so how I've managed to keep from being sick and obese I'll never know because I love that stuff :rolleyes:

Godzillaman 08

Mad Men. I am hardcore addicted to this show and I couldn't for the life of me explain why. *shrugs* Same with Downton Abbey. Also, Mystery Science Theater 3000. I love MST3K with all my heart. <3

80's music, even some of the ridiculous cheesy stuff. :D All the old Super Mario Bros. games, including Mario Kart...I will never stop replaying those and coercing others into playing them with me.

And cheesecake. I own entire cookbooks devoted to it and would probably attempt to live off it if I didn't know better. I'm also a type 1 diabetic, so how I've managed to keep from being sick and obese I'll never know because I love that stuff :rolleyes:
I love MST3K :D