• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HEFFAY

Hello Again, Thanks for all the responses, and being so helpful...

This is gonna sound lame, I know. When I play a game like this I like to imagine the way I play as a story... a major factor in my decision is that fact that I'm playing as an Argonian.

The fact I am being an Argonian makes me shy away from the Werewolf, the idea of going from a lizard monster to a werewolf just doesn't seem right to me...(insert evolution joke or metaphor here).

If i turned into like a raptor or something from Jurassic Park instead of a wolf, no doubt about it, but I turn from reptile to mammal. I just find the vampire/argonian much more believable (I warned you, LAME)...

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim

This is gonna sound lame, I know. When I play a game like this I like to imagine the way I play as a story... a major factor in my decision is that fact that I'm playing as an Argonian.

The fact I am being an Argonian makes me shy away from the Werewolf, the idea of going from a lizard monster to a werewolf just doesn't seem right to me...(insert evolution joke or metaphor here).

If i turned into like a raptor or something from Jurassic Park instead of a wolf, no doubt about it, but I turn from reptile to mammal. I just find the vampire/argonian much more believable (I warned you, LAME)...
Not lame at all. You're Role-playing your character. You got to do what feels right and believable for your game. :)

blue 468

like the above poster said it's all about what YOU want, so if you don't think a lizard werewolf makes sense than be a vampire:)

Ravage643

Honestly..You can become a vampire on accident when fighting one. But i decided to become a werewolf because i'd be more stronger..But i'm being hunted also. I'm getting ready to hunt down some vampire for fun with Lydia, even though she isn't one. She won't tell anyone i hope.

VonCrown

Are you on the PC? If so, I know of a mesh that uses the basic werewolf skeleton but is scaly and has a more dragon-ish head. It would probably be easy enough to rename that file so it overwrites the default werewolf, then bam. Instant were-crocodile-dragon thing.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Mage or sneaky type: Vampire

Warrior: Werewolf Where wolf? There.... wolf.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
Vampirism and Lycanthrophy is Skyrim both suck equally bad...

VonCrown

Vampirism and Lycanthrophy is Skyrim both suck equally bad...
Do you mean suck in implementation, or mechanically?

Because I could see complaints about werewolf's implementation as being pretty much a power with only the drawback of not getting well rested bonuses (lol), but mechanically it's hard to say werewolves 'suck'. Granted, at high levels it's basically just stripping you of your armor and you aren't always gonna hit much harder, but you still have a very nice movement speed and power attacks that knock foes on their ass. Mechanically, it's very hard to say werewolves in Skyrim suck.

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...
IMO werewolfs are so much more better because the only disadvantage is No well rested bonus while the vampires are more complicated and everytime i stepped outside the noise and notice annoyed the crap outta me and plus if you do the companiosn questline and 2 more quests you can summon 2 more werewolfs to fight by your side.

zane

You do realize that when a vamp lord transformtion also shifts you into a mammal-like-beast creature too right lol.

zane

I can see that lol

but I don't understand the logic of not wanting one thing, when they're both essentially the same, just one's harrier xD

By all means I care not for his choice, but rather understanding his reasoning xD
regardless - I've given my two cents ^-^

HEFFAY

I don't have Dawnguard, no idea what a Vampire Lord is... or what they look like.

HEFFAY

That does look pretty bad ass, but since I DO NOT have Dawnguard, the whole argument of which one do I transform into does not apply to me.

"but I don't understand the logic of not wanting one thing, when they're both essentially the same, just one's harrier xD" That person obviously didn't read the other comments on this topic....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts