Xbox 360 Werewolves are weak? WRONG! *mostly for xbox*

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you think werewolves are weak?

• Total voters

TWS SIA

Who said werewolves are weak? This is a quick guide of how to become a BEAST werewolf.

1. First thing is first you must go through about half of the companion quest line to become a werewolf.

2. this one is super important locate a man with a name that starts with M in the falkreath inn he will give you a daedra quest at the end of the quest spare the werewolf kill the hunters go outside the cave and you will have your none cursed ring. Once you are a werewolf and have the ring turn the difficulty to a low level so you can get a hang of things.

3. Use your dash attack a lot (run and press trigger) you should try to use the left trigger. Sometimes in battle using the right trigger wont make your attack successful.

4. When you feast on bodies to regain health or maintain your werewolf form press a to feed on the body and once your health bar goes up (this should happen immediately) press the shout button scaring most enemies and make your feed animation a lot shorter.

5. (optional) Once you finish the companion quest line you can speak to Aela ask her for work and you should get a totem quest there are 3 totems you can collect each making your werewolf shout different. 1. Aura whisper effect 2. summons 2 wolves to fight for you 3. your default and my personal favorite

IMPORTANT NOTES: when fighting dragons try to be in your werewolf form already or your kinda toast and use dash and (upper cut attacks)- your screen will slightly turn red and it can make opponents fly or stagger.

Using the brotherhood werewolf shout takes away from your quick feeding.

A high weakness for werewolves is a high leveled mage

Always be in a area you can get to cover quickly when fighting dragons

Beware the dragon can hit you with its mouth,tail and wings

The ring of Hircine gives you the power to become a werewolf as many times as possible if you favorite it it goes away after your next transformation (the favorite not the ring)

Esteban Araya

The second point you made about some ring,can you wear that while youre a werewolf or something? What exactly does it do?

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
The second point you made about some ring,can you wear that while youre a werewolf or something? What exactly does it do?
With the ring you can transform twice a day. You equip it and while equipped you have the effect. That is the only effect the ring has.

As for the original post. Werewolves are weak. When you hit level 30 transforming is useless, you can get killed mid transformation. Archers can take you out easily also. I played as a werewolf on Adept difficulty. If you get surrounded by enemies you are screwed.

TWS SIA

With the ring you can transform twice a day. You equip it and while equipped you have the effect. That is the only effect the ring has.

As for the original post. Werewolves are weak. When you hit level 30 transforming is useless, you can get killed mid transformation. Archers can take you out easily also. I played as a werewolf on Adept difficulty. If you get surrounded by enemies you are screwed.

As I explained this is the way to master werewolf and the ring gives you unlimited transformations by the way

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Ring of Hircine is the ring being mentioned here:

2. this one is super important locate a man with a name that starts with M in the falkreath inn he will give you a daedra quest at the end of the quest spare the werewolf kill the hunters go outside the cave and you will have your none cursed ring. Once you are a werewolf and have the ring turn the difficulty to a low level so you can get a hang of things.

Mathies in Falkreath is the man he's talking about.

The quest is Ill Met By Moonlight.

Zippinboltz

Eh, I honestly prefer the Vampire form more. Its buffs are active forever and the resistances come in far handier than the marginal boosts of the Werewolf transformation. I can just heal myself back to full strength with a potion and can deal more damage in the process.

TWS SIA

Trust me if you follow these instructions you can become a master I play as a werewolf on expert difficulty all the time now

Golgo_SPB

Flesh spells like Ebony Flesh will stay when transforming which gives you armor, also elemental cloaks and certain standing stone affects will stay active as well. A burning ebony fleshed atronach stoned werewolf is always epic.

kyleskiller

You shouldn't have to master being a werewolf, you're a werewolf! you should just be able to go beast-mode(no pun intended), and destroy everybody

the issue I have is that I die to quick in werewolf form, like, way too quick.

maybe if I create mage character with all the alteration perks I might try again, but until such a time It's just way too weak (at least in comparison to a level 81 archer/warrior/mage who isn't in beast form).

TWS SIA

maybe if I create mage character with all the alteration perks I might try again, but until such a time It's just way too weak (at least in comparison to a level 81 archer/warrior/mage who isn't in beast form).

I play as a nord on expert and I always play as a werewolf since I have the ring of hercine if you follow my guide it should be pretty easy and it shouldn't matter what level you are your werewolf power is still stronger you just dont know how to use it my one hand is 100 got daedric legendary sword my werewolf is still strong

Golgo_SPB

The fear shout that werewolves have are probably their best weapon helps ya maul people, sucks that the illusion perks like master of the mind don't affect it though.

I play as a nord on expert and I always play as a werewolf since I have the ring of hercine if you follow my guide it should be pretty easy and it shouldn't matter what level you are your werewolf power is still stronger you just dont know how to use it my one hand is 100 got daedric legendary sword my werewolf is still strong

my archer has a ring of hercine and is a werewolf, never use beast form because it's just not worth it, I have over 400 base health with 80% damage reduction, and can withstand MORE damage out of beast form than in, and can still deal HEAPS of damage from a distance without the need to even take damage.

it's not that werewolves are weak, it's just that beast form is weak in COMPARISON to the base character, if it can be done in beast form it can be done better out of beast form (except for travel, never need a horse if you got werewolf)

Gore gro-Gijakudob

Early in the game beast form is very powerful. You can take out a giant even at a very low level. Eventually your character will overpower the wolf form but what hasn't been mentioned is the five best aspects of being a werewolf.

1) 100% resistance to disease even in normal form without the use of any spell on item.

2) Over encumbered? No need for a taxi, beast form will get you home in no time!

3) You can summon wolves, now seriously, who wouldn't want to be able to summon wolves?

4) Very minor drawback (can't get a good night's sleep? Boo Hoo).

5) YOU'RE A FREAKIN' WEREWOLF!

cmp007

Early in the game beast form is very powerful. You can take out a giant even at a very low level. Eventually your character will overpower the wolf form but what hasn't been mentioned is the five best aspects of being a werewolf.

1) 100% resistance to disease even in normal form without the use of any spell on item.

2) Over encumbered? No need for a taxi, beast form will get you home in no time!

3) You can summon wolves, now seriously, who wouldn't want to be able to summon wolves?

4) Very minor drawback (can't get a good night's sleep? Boo Hoo).

5) YOU'RE A FREAKIN' WEREWOLF!

I did not know you could go into beast mode if you were over encumbered. Jesus Ive moved my houses twice recently and wasted all this time getting horses and riding him all the way there.

Gore gro-Gijakudob

I did not know you could go into beast mode if you were over encumbered. Jesus Ive moved my houses twice recently and wasted all this time getting horses and riding him all the way there.
It's also helped me out when I was trapped once. I was trapped in a river by the current and couldn't move anywhere (I was over encumbered though), quick transform and I was out there howling like the best of 'em. Plus, isn't it really nice to to just eat those assholes that piss you off? Not in a 'knife and fork' Namira way, not in a 'Ohhhhh I'm a Twilight fangirl' vampire way but in a 'I'm a werewolf, you are a snack' kind of way?