• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Agentoringe

lol I know right? The title speaks or itself, but my problem is a bit more specific, with dawnguard they released the werewolf perk tree, which is great for your static abilities, but my problem is that I can't bring up my favorites menu to pick between the wolves to summon and the werewolfs to summon from the perks, I can roar and all that, but I can't seem to summon anything...idk whats up, any way to fix it? Other than not playing a werewolf of course lol

Did you do the Hircine Totem quests from Aela after finishing the Companions questline?

Agentoringe

Uh...the what? You have to dote quests to unlock the abilities you get in the perk tree? That seems a bit dumb...

Agentoringe

Yep, just looked that up right before I came back to the forums, lol would be nice if it just added those effects to the howl of terror instead of replacing it lol

SkyStorm

Hey I got a problemo. I married Aela the huntress and I keep getting animal extermination quests. Maybe i have to do more? Is there away to get the totems without her? plz help ive recieved many different answers but none that are straightfoward

zane

These are notable bugs. Do not marry Alea before you complete her totem quests otherwise you bug her.
- thats actually why i started over.

on a second note, you dont get a fav menu, you can only choose one.