• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
No I mean did the VL upgrade magicka a lot?

Star Gazer

I don't know. That is usually personal preference, distribution with magicka and health is usually 2/1 for me.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I thought we were talking about a theoretical plain devoid of any markings, but if it is the plains near whiterun then you are right, he would have a nearly infinite time limit.

Kage

Yes, i did. I have a lot of Magicka, and I mean a lot. Anyway, you can't assume there will be dead animals, but lets say there are a few, so it's a bit more interesting.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
For any VL specific accounts I would focus on magicka, and stamina for the WW.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Withg a lot of magicka and dead animals, but with stamina for the werewolf it becomes quite close. I would summon gargoyle after gargoyle while pushing them away with VG, and when I am nearly out of magicka I use mist form and bats to flee and regenerate, and I use detect creatures to see if you get near me.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Then it comes down to the amount of carcasses and wether or not the VL is skilled enough to get close and attack but not get hit by the WW.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Knowing Whiterun does not have THAT many animal carcasses, I would still have to give it to a skilled vampire with lots of magicka versus a skilled wolf with lots of health.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Ah so beast form will last a while. I would use mist form and gargoyle and VG and bats to keep him at a safe distance and find the nearest substantial body of water on which to fight. If that cannot be done it will really be health versus magicka and stamina.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
No but he starts with gargoylee spell equipped

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
If you play the computer there is a mod that makes skyrim an online game. All mod downloaders play with each other.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Course it probably gets annoying.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I would summon gargoylke and use my VG to keep any attacks at bay

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
and flee when I get too close or nearly run out of magicka