• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
So. I've run into a few of these guys. Nameless "werebears". Or more accurately, naked nords that run at me flailing their fists shouting "Vampire! Die, vampire!".

Now, I'm a bit of a pacifist. Lawful good. Slow to draw blade and spell in anger..but the fewer people I have around me shouting "vampire" at the top of their lungs, the better. Self defense being what it is, I was forced to kill the poor confused people. Later, I came across a cave in just about the center of the island. In this cave, there were two individuals.

One, a woman, told me that she wanted no trouble but I had to go. Ever respectful of people's personal space, I gladly backed down the way I came and moved off without troubling them further. Is there any way I can interact with these cave-dwellers? Are they werebears?

Possibly related:

Not far from their cave I found a small riekling settlement with an horned troll skull on an alter. It's flagged as a quest item. Is this werebear related?

Not far from their cave I found an alter with a sacrificed woman sprawled across it. Are these cave-dwellers killing people? If so, I'll have to do something about it. If not, who is?

Are they not interacting with me because I'm a vampire?

aussiegirlz

Sounds like you found the werewolf pack - but I think they are just labeled hunters or something if you aren't a werewolf.

The Skull is Karstaag - the Frost Giant Troll - you place it on a throne to be found elsewhere and battle him - it's actually an Easter Egg from one of the previous Elder Scrolls games.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
So they won't talk to me unless I'm a werewolf? That strikes me as a bit rude. So who belongs to the bloody human sacrifice alter I found?

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
That altar belongs to three named Hagravens that are a part of the Glenmoril Wyrd. One of the sisters, Ettiene, was the one you would go to in the Bloodmoon expansion of Morrowind to cure yourself permanently of Lycanthropy. In Dragonborn, you just get to kill them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts