• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
o_O okay so hi, i found this weird glitch in skyrim (xbox 360), basicly i was roaming around and stumbled upon a arch like structure with a troll, i killed the troll but under the arch was a skeleton, two dead people and a dead moose, but they were all standing and moving, and the moose was floating! I know theyre dead cuz i stabbed, shot, used magic, i tried everything and no health bar showed up, and i could even search them, i tried using the Unrelenting Force shout, and they still just stood there, moving a little... I dont know if anybody else has encountered this, but its really creepy o_O

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I tried to loot a dead moose once myself, but it turned out to be my ex-wife off camping. But I digress.....:p

Adam Warlock

I credit all of my in-game weirdness to an invisible Imp of Chaos named Mxyzptlk .

Nothing else can explain the dragon that caught on fire , gave up a soul , and then took off flying as a skeletal dragon !
Had to kill it once more and it gave up a second soul.

Mxyzptlk also loves to drop Mammoths out of the sky and cause some interiors to disappear into a sky-blue void .

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
I credit all of my in-game weirdness to an invisible Imp of Chaos named Mxyzptlk .

Nothing else can explain the dragon that caught on fire , gave up a soul , and then took off flying as a skeletal dragon !
Had to kill it once more and it gave up a second soul.

Mxyzptlk also loves to drop Mammoths out of the sky and cause some interiors to disappear into a sky-blue void .

Now, that Imp has been around for some time......there, Clark......:D

o_O okay so hi, i found this weird glitch in skyrim (xbox 360), basicly i was roaming around and stumbled upon a arch like structure with a troll, i killed the troll but under the arch was a skeleton, two dead people and a dead moose, but they were all standing and moving, and the moose was floating! I know theyre dead cuz i stabbed, shot, used magic, i tried everything and no health bar showed up, and i could even search them, i tried using the Unrelenting Force shout, and they still just stood there, moving a little... I dont know if anybody else has encountered this, but its really creepy o_O

I have been getting this bug a lot lately. Occasionally after i have killed an enemy they just keep walking indefinitely. Or when i re-animate a corpse they either just stand still or do as above and keep walking indefinitely and refusing to follow me. Rather annoying. :confused:

Adam Warlock

I have been getting this bug a lot lately. Occasionally after i have killed an enemy they just keep walking indefinitely. Or when i re-animate a corpse they either just stand still or do as above and keep walking indefinitely and refusing to follow me. Rather annoying. :confused:
Sometimes you can ragdoll these with Cyclone shout or all 3 words of Unrelenting Force and they will operate normally. Shield Charge might work but i haven`t tried that
sometimes not in which case clear your thrall slots before leaving them in place.

most often this is caused when enemy is frozen or paralyzed when killed

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts