• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
So, after finishing that quest where I'm suppose to find Thorald, I saved and decided I should finish replenishing the Ebony Blade to its full glory and proceeded to slaughter any killable NPC in Whiterun that I could. After killing about 7 or 8 people, and being followed and attacked by Companions and guards, I sheathed my blade and paid off my bounty along with my debt.

But, as I begin walking away I'm quickly turned around again and see Aela and Vilkas or Farkas following me with their weapons ready and Aela telling me that I've been taking things that don't belong to me and to pay my debt of 1000 gold. I pay it again and walk away. They follow me once more and repeat their dialogue. Also, after answering them I can reply "ForceGreet", which is what I think they're doing to me. I can't fast travel anywhere and they follow me everywhere. I've progressed down their quest line hoping it would stop soon, paying my debt now and again but it doesn't. They'll say the same thing and say whatever their dialogue is for that quest and when they follow me, they repeat one phrase over and over and over and won't attack any of our enemies. >:C

Right now, I'm at the part where I'm suppose to talk to Kodlak's spirit, but Aela, Vilkas, and Kodlak are all telling me to pay my debts! I paid about 4000 to Vilkas 1000 to Aela and 1000 to Kodlak T_T

It won't let me progress to the quest dialogue! I've even quit the game, but it's still bugging out.
Reloading the save where I murder everyone will be so ugghhh I did so much. I just wanna know if there's any other way I can get around this before reloading. :'l

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Think they're extorting you for coin.

I'm not sure only time I've ever had this happen to me was when I had a bounty and kept being followed by a companion and they kept starting conversation, so what I did was just allow myself to be arrested, attack a guard then put your weapon away.

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
Think they're extorting you for coin.

I'm not sure only time I've ever had this happen to me was when I had a bounty and kept being followed by a companion and they kept starting conversation, so what I did was just allow myself to be arrested, attack a guard then put your weapon away.

It worked! Thanks!