• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What's your favorite weapon?

• Total voters

Justin Kriegel

I've got my main Character with a Legendary Daedric War Axe (86 damage with +20% One handed damage Ring&Amulet) with 25 points of fire damage in his right hand and Spellbreaker in his left. A lot of things crumple within a few swings of that axe, and it only takes me a few minutes to take down an Elder dragon ^^

Starr

Daedric bow with 51 fire/31shock dual enchant.
Daedric mace with 31 life steal/ 49 Fire.
I tried dual weilding but found that trying to alternately hit both mouse buttons took as much time as just swinging a 1hander twice.
Besides - with a maxed out weapon like the Mace and wearing 4 pieces of +40-50% 1 hand damage gear, 90% of game content dies in 1 hit. Can be the same for the Sword if prefered, just a little less damage.
The Bow with maxed skills drops mammoths in 1 shot in sneak. Or sneak attack with any 1 hander for 6x multiplier in the sneak perk.
I like 1 handers and using a shield just for the extra AP. mines at 1300ish in Dragon Scale light armor. makes you almost invincible except to 2-3 mages on MASTER settings - be wary there are a few rooms where this will happen. Keep that +70% resistance neck/ring and potions ready.
Never found a use for heavy armors so far at level 62. Lights allow you to sneak when needed much easier.
Altho - i love the look of the Full Daedric Heavy set.

Kalerio

Playing a mage right now, focusing on Conjuration and Destruction magic. I don't really care about the talk about magic being underpowered, as long as I'm having fun with it. Also, there is no such thing as "underpowered" in a singleplayer game.

Will probably go for a sneaky archer/assassin for my second playthrough later on.

MoeIsBetter

Most of the game I have switched between Two-Handed long swords, dual wielding swords, or a sword and shield. Two days ago I got all my Daedric Armor though (along with matching weapons) and now rock dual Legendary Daedric Swords. I'm not to be messed with at this point...

SaveVsBedWet

Although I do enjoy using my shock bow from hiding to give out discount dental services, especially across chasms spanned by bridges, there's still nothing better than taking my Fine Dwarven war axe with +10 Frost damage, aptly named 'Cold Comfort' now, and attempting to make a metal sculpture out of someone's dome.

Even with that, I usually put it away at the end and go back to a headshot finisher with the bow. Cause it's like I tell my boys! Always put ONE in the BRAIN!

Lagerale

I use bow when I "have to" in situations where there are more then 2 in a room but avoid it with thus guy. Mainly like the double dagger sneak attack and will work hard to get in a position to get it. If i have to go hand to hand I use two maces most of the time. Reason is simple, so many skeletons and people with armor its usually the most effective weapon. Now of I found a great sword or axe then I'd use that but for now mace works well if I'm in open combat. Oh, and the stun from them happens quite a bit and thats nice.

thecelticlatino

Brunhilde (Female Nord)- Warhammer (Two Handed)

Talon (Male Argonian)- Fire/Shock Magic & Dagger (One Handed)

Emile (Male Breton)- Bound Swords (One Handed)

Gehazi (Male Redguard)- Dual Swords/Bow

Tiberius (Male Imperial)- One Handed Axe & Shield

So far my favorites have been the weapon/shield combo (axes are insanely good), the dual swords (which are a lot of fun when played right) and the bow (archery's addictively fun for sniping). Least favorite would probably be the warhammer (two-handed gets boring too quickly since both hands are used) and the bound swords are okay (probably going to either dual or take a shield to make it more interesting)

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
right now with all my enchantments, my daedric sword does 155 damage with another 31 fire damage.

ill wil

I prefer Dragonbane and Blades sword cuz my Redguard character is a Dark Brotherhood assassian with a Orcish bow and steel arrows.....i also use lightning magic.....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts