• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Farseer, I've got to admit, when your CC went up, I was a little worried about your grammar. I see that's not a problem IC, where it matters, and I see that you're probably one of the most imaginative writers (that I've seen) on the site. Great work so far :D

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    I'l post tomorrow, send my guy off to Farseer and Blitz for diplomaciy shizzle

Derath_farseer

Thanks dude that's really nice to hear :) yeah I should probably give my CC a reread and fix it up, I have a bad habit of reusing words or my crappy key board doesn't actually type when i hit the keys.
    Also I can't take all the credit im just using lore that im given, in fact even teleporting is in elder scrolls lore used by the sloads. slug like beast men that use it to get around

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Ok so Telmor's gonna be majorly p*ssed that someone found out shiz about the Covenant's army and his daughter and stuff and have a little tantrum and then be like "o shet dis iz exaktly wot we need" and accept the offer and send men and his brother on a ship with his daughter and maybe even himself to get them used to each other.

Sweet post, sets the scene for your kingdom pretty nicely

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Oh, so I wasn't supposed to know about the huge army and what Carrelys is like? :oops: Oops.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Nah to be honest that works a bit better than what I had planned, so we'll just roll with it :D

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I swear everyone is making more decisions about my kingdom than I am! Farseer decided I have magic schools (fair enough I suppose), Epic decided that I already accepted a marriage proposal, and blackdoom decided that my eleven population is unhappy

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    I swear everyone is making more decisions about my kingdom than I am! Farseer decided I have magic schools (fair enough I suppose), Epic decided that I already accepted a marriage proposal, and blackdoom decided that my eleven population is unhappy

Farseer was talking about me dude xD. And your elven pop is unhappy

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Why is my elven pop unhappy, and why do you get to decide that?

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    SHOTS FIRED! You people are conspirators by nature! More scheming!

You might think this is bad of me to do, but it helps get you all to realize it's not a game of good and evil, with me (Rhyfelwyr) as the massive evil, it's a game of survival more or less, everyone could be your enemy, that's why I say when people scheme or not with me, I would never say WHO or WHAT he/she/it discusses with me however.

See ya in the IC

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Bottom line, my elven population is not unhappy. People can conspire and scheme all they want, but if that involves people taking control of sections of other people's kingdoms to suit their own stories and needs, then I'm out.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Bottom line, my elven population is not unhappy. People can conspire and scheme all they want, but if that involves people taking control of sections of other people's kingdoms to suit their own stories and needs, then I'm out.

You said it yourself that the elves waged wars in name of religion, and that they aren't allowed in the army. When I sayed the pop is unhappy, I didn't state it, I sayed the spies reported that. Think of it as a spy entering a tavern and hearing about two elves being mad cuz they can't be soliders, that's what I was talking about, I didn't do nothing to change your kingdom, your people are your people, you have control over them, but my guys will not cease to want elven unification, both from the empire and from the covenant.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Just letting you know, there would be no way you could get spies in as we don't let foreign ships or people in, at all, whatsoever, and that sending someone to become a minister is a total waste of time and if that cocky-ass guy gets too rowdy he'll be hung (it doesn't matter how good he is, against Layich Udiryan and the rest of the personal guard he doesn't stand a chance)

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Just letting you know, there would be no way you could get spies in as we don't let foreign ships or people in, at all, whatsoever, and that sending someone to become a minister is a total waste of time and if that cocky-ass guy gets too rowdy he'll be hung (it doesn't matter how good he is, against Layich Udiryan and the rest of the personal guard he doesn't stand a chance)

They are spies, which means that they are trained to sneak up in places. And I already know you'l say no to the guy I send, but that's just going to make our kingdoms hate eachother. Arcanicus will give you plenty of options, but he won't easily go back home saying you didn't want anything done. In his eyes(and many other elven eyes), all of the elves are his property, and he considers the empire and covenant stole them from him. That's why he and the lord regent want control of all the elven population. He'l give ya plenty of choices when he arrives, and I'm sure he might just leave empty-handed, but if he does, our kingdoms will start off on the wrong foot. Also, I assume the covenant and the arcosiceni are trading before the RP starts, right?

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    No, as I've said multiple times, the Covenant is trading with no one at all. And I don't think you understand that there is physically no way a spy could get into the Kingdom, the only way in for you would be across the sea, and like I said, we don't allow ships other than our own into our lands.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    No, as I've said multiple times, the Covenant is trading with no one at all. And I don't think you understand that there is physically no way a spy could get into the Kingdom, the only way in for you would be across the sea, and like I said, we don't allow ships other than our own into our lands.

For some reason I thought you were trading with a lot of people. Still, is there a chance that I could hear rummors or something like that? Not about the unhappiness, just to hear that there are elves in your kingdom. That's enough of a reason to send my guy to your kingdom.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Having elves in my kingdom is no secret, it just bothered me that somehow there were spies in my midst that knew more of my elven population than I did...

Derath_farseer

Hey blitzz I mentioned earlier that the magic schools I was talking about are in Blackdooms kingdom. And sorry if I came across as controlling or pushy, feel free to message me or post here if you need me to change any thing

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    No that one was my mistake I remember now that you said it was in a different kingdom but I forgot that when I posted

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts