• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

White_Memories

See no evil, speak no evil
    Elgal snorted a laugh at the Nord, pulling his knapsack more securely over his shoulder. Be a Companion? He had heard of them and would much rather not be mixed in with that sort of person. However, he did owe them a debt and that would need to be repaid. But he wasn't about to join simply because he was a werewolf.

"I take pride in my beast," he said. "And my runs. Hircine guides me towards my own horizon, as with all beasts. Death should be an honor after a long life, not the way to fill your pockets. If the Companions find killing a creature simply because it exists I'll have no part in it."

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
    Adrien sat down and started to sing along. He also stopped him and said," You know that I'm a vampire Hunter right? I've hesitated, but you being a vampire doesn't bother me anymore. I've almost became a vampire a couple of times, but I prayed to Mara, and I healed. Let me ask you a question... what religion are you?

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    Drapor plucked a high note "I worship Talos" Altieri felt good to say that "And a vampire hunter you say? well, im not like the rest" Altieri started to play again this time "The Dragonborn comes"

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
    " I didn't hurt the beast for no reason you fool, it attacked Altieri, and I did my job. The Companions protect Skyrim from dangers, we don't go around killing things for no damn reason. Not all Companions are werewolves either, only the Circle. Most of us don't worship Hiricine. Most of us worship the Divines. However, when I'm done with the Companions, I will go cure myself of this curse some of you people call a gift. Its hard being a follower of the Divines, knowing that if you die while your a werewolf, you go to Oblivion. Believe me, I never wanted to be this way, but I'm doing it for the greater good of Skyrim. Now don't accuse me or the Companions of that if you don't know what the hell your talking about." Adrien said with his blood boiling with every word." You might be wiser than me, but you obviously know nothing about the Companions' intentions."

White_Memories

Elgal knew getting involved with the Companions would be a mistake. One person wasn't a good way to judge the whole group but to call the gift a curse was tantamount to calling Hircine a plague on mankind. Hircine was the one thing that had never changed in Elgal's life, regardless of how much time passed.

"Being wise has nothing to do with anything here," he muttered. "And who is to say the dragon was after anyone? Do you know her thoughts? Do you claim to know what her last words were as she died? It is wise to think of the prey, it is foolish to think of her predator. Once a friend could become a foe, at least the dragon made no effort to fake her nature."

With his words spoken, Elgal turned on his heel and began to head towards the entrance to the city. Drinking himself to sleep sounded better than ever.

Drapor

Altieri's eyes fixed on Adrien, then the man "We need to calm down, everyone" Altieri walked over to the man "Please don't leave. I needed to kill the dragon. Its like your a werewolf, so be you a werewolf. I'm a dragon hunter, so be it. You need to accept reality. They inslaved our ancestors" Altieri walked over to the fire a sat back down.

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
    " It can feel like a curse sometimes to me, like when I sit down, thinking about what Sovangarde is like. Being a werewolf could destroy all of that for me, but yet I remain a beast. Being one can be good most of the time. What I'm saying is that it can be a gift and a curse at any given time to any person, and I'm sorry for running to hot, it happens. As for the dragon, yes, I do feel bad for hurting it. The dragon may have not engaged in combat if Altieri hadn't attacked it. If the beast would have passed over us without attacking, I would've left him/her alone. If you ever need a place to stay, just ask us."

White_Memories

He gave a bored look to the vampire. That logic had many flaws.

"Dragons never enslaved anyone of my ancestors," he bluntly stated. "And the dragons were the first creation. They deserve respect, not this. Her soul will return one day and that is my only comfort."

Without any reason to remain behind, he continued on his way to the Bannered Mare.

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
    Adrien caught up with the stranger and said," Your logic has one flaw. The dragons were not the first creation. The Hist have been around since the creation of Nirn, maybe even longer. Just wanted to let you know that. I think you might even be right, that's just what I was told." Adrien walked with the stranger to The Bannered Mare." May I ask of your name?" Adrien asked, tired of referring to him as stranger.

White_Memories

A bark of laughter was the answer to his 'flaw' in logic. Elgal was by no means ignorant, but Alduin was indeed the first creation of Akatosh, his soul created before the Divines created Nirn and gave him a body.

"There are flaws in many things, Nord," he snorted, pushing the door open and nodding at Hulda. "Even logic and reason. But there is no flaw in the beast and what the beast knows."

Debating over how to answer about his name, Elgal put down the coin needed to buy himself a meal and mead. While Saadia went about getting it he sat and looked to the Nord.

"Elgal Tharn is my name."

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
    " I know your thinking of Alduin, and I would have said that if it was in my mind at the time. The Hist trees are still older than any race of man/mer in Tamriel. Dragons are very intelligent and wise, but also wield more power than most warriors. Don't call me Nord, call me by name, Adrien, Adrien Steel-Hearth. Yes, I know that logic, and reason are not always the answer. Anyways, your next couple of meads are on me, if you want them.

White_Memories

Elgal gave the Nord a bored look, refusing to think of him as anything more than the Nord he was. Friendship was earned and there was no reason to trust this male just yet. There was no such thing as charity.

"No need to buy me anything," he said coldly. "I'm going to eat and then retire to my room. Tomorrow I leave for Falkreath to investigate a rumor. Keep your septims, I have no need for them."

Sun&Moon

The main gate of Whiterun seemed to open by itself, the two guards stationed at the entrane gave each other an uneasy look and began to check out the door for ghosts.

Dravasa sighed in relief, his invisibility spells were not perfect, but luckily what he lacked in invisibility the local guards made up for in stupidity. Dravasa had to enter the city in secret because of the state of his clothes. That was top on his list, to get new clothes. I didn't want to have to do this, but what choice do I have...

He made his way over to a nearby house, he easily unlocked the door with magic. Lucky for him nobody was home, he promised himself to not take anything but clothes, but he stuffed his oversized Nord pockets with as much gold and food as he could find. And as quietly as he entered he left again.

Dravasa looked around the the city for a place to rest his head, and finally came across a shabby looking joint calle the Bannered Mare. He walked in and made his way past several drunk Nords, trying his hardest not to draw attention. He sat down at the bar, Hello, I would like to rent a room for the night. he said to the woman behind the bar.

Drapor

Altieri woke up and looked around. "where is that man?', I should probably look for him in whiterun" Altieri ate some of the food he had and walked up the road "How did i get into this position" Altieri said nodding his head. "Soon I will be hunting dragons again" Altieri looked at his sword, which now had blood on it "wait, didn't Das get himself in trouble? i should look in the prison before i begin my search" Altieri walked to the dungeon and walked down the stairs. "Das, were are you?" Altieri looked to his left and saw him in the cage "Das, what did you do?" "I drank a little to much mead, and got in a drunken brawl with one of the nords there" Altieri looked at the Mer's cuts "Well, seems like im going to need to break you out" Altieri brought out 1000 septims and gave it to the guard "Now let him out please" the guard walked over and unlocked the man's cage will Altieri pick pocketed the money he gave. Das grabbed his things and was off. Altieri and Das walked to the Bannered Mare "Well, it was nice seeing you again, Das" he nodded. Altieri walked in and sat down. Not noticing the men.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Valin had limped, stumbled, and fallen all the way to whiterun. At one point, he was close enough to see the others fight a dragon, and to hear adrien and the vampire prove their terrible manners even further. First leaving a hurt brother to walk by himself, then getting in arguments with someone who must have been through a lot recently.

Upon finally reaching the bannered mare, Valin saw that things weren't quite going that well. The inn was lacking in the amount of people that were there tonight. A few whiterun civilians, along with a man smelling of the wolf that Valin had never seen before, The Vampire and what looked to be his friend, and over by the bar were adrien and the poor other nord.

Valin approached the other nord, for whom he was feeling quite sorry at the moment.
    "Sir, I would like to apologize for my associates behavior." Valin said to the nord.
    "One of them knows nothing of the blood, and the other lives the spoiled puppy dog style of the companions. I, however, do know what it's like to be in one of those silver hand cages. Your life being out of your control, tortured and studied like you had no soul, and never knowing if you were to get out again." Valin said, hoping to get on the good side of the nord.
    "So, you deserve some time to left alone. Get some rest, and in the morning, hopefully me and you can talk." Valin said in the most positive tone he could manage.

White_Memories

[OOC: Elgal is a Bosmer btw]

When the injured wolf he had seen in passing finally made it to the inn, Elgal gave him an odd look. His manner of speaking was strange and the fact that he was with the Companions...

"And I suppose you are a brother spirit?" he rose one ebony brow, sanguine eyes narrowed. "I may not have lived among the kin of Valenwood, nor other werewolves, but I do know that you have suffered a great injustice. Pack, no matter how temporary, sticks together. It is regretable that this has happened when you were injured."

Had Elgal been in his right mind, he might have stopped to help a fellow Bosmer out. As things stood, he was still extremely wary of these various people. And the stink of werewolf was filling his nose, remnants of the smell leftover from their transformations. He'd never been around so many that had changed, coupled with the smell of a vampire.

"I'll be eating my meal and retiring here for the night," he stood. "Pardon. I hope you recover swiftly, brother, and hunt again soon."

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
    Adrien looked to Valin and said," You think I don't know what it's like to be in one of those Silver Hand cages? I didn't get my beast blood from the Companions, I got it from my deceased friend, Hadlof. One day, we were messing around in the woods, then the Silver Hand came. They knew he was a werewolf, and since I was with him, they assumed the same of me. Hadlof and I were kept in there for fifteen months before the Companions found out about it. When we got out, I approached Hadlof, assuming he would just transform into a human, and greet me, but he didn't. He was feral, and attacked me.The Companions had to put him down after that. That's how I got Lycanthropy. The Companions took me in, and after a week, I went to see my parents. Only to find out that they were killed in a bandit raid while in Markarth. Don't you dare call me a spoiled puppy dog just because I'm a Companion." Adrien then turned to Elgal, and said,"I'm sorry for going off on you like that Elgal, I just do it sometimes. I get built up anger, and then I take it out on somebody verbally, after the anger has stuck with me for about a week. I really don't know how you felt in that cage, because I didn't have the beast blood at the time." After he had a couple of meads, he walked back to Jorvaskrr.

Drapor

"Damn, you guys are way to serious!" Altieri said, "Anger, depression. You guys need to stop and have a good time!'' Altieri got up and walked over to them. He smiled and walked to the doors "Im heading back to the camp, i'll be back in the morning" Altieri walked out and wanted to have a little more fun, so he went to Jorvaskrr. He walked through the doors and walked over to Adrien. "Hey, don't be down on yourself" Altieri tried to lift his spirits.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    [OOC: Quite sorry, i must have misread your cc]

"Pardon. I hope you recover swiftly, brother, and hunt again soon." the other bosmer said.
    "Thank you, I do hope to speak to you tomorrow. Oh, I almost forgot. My name is Valin Oakthorn, Alpha of the tall trees wolfpack of valenwood." Valin said, hoping to further his relationship with the only person here who wasn't getting on his nerves.
    Valin was ready to go and see the potion vendor about something to fix his wounds when adrien desided to speak out against Valin's earlier statement.
    " You think I don't know what it's like to be in one of those Silver Hand cages? I didn't get my beast blood from the Companions, I got it from my deceased friend, Hadlof. One day, we were messing around in the woods, then the Silver Hand came. They knew he was a werewolf, and since I was with him, they assumed the same of me. Hadlof and I were kept in there for fifteen months before the Companions found out about it. When we got out, I approached Hadlof, assuming he would just transform into a human, and greet me, but he didn't. He was feral, and attacked me.The Companions had to put him down after that. That's how I got Lycanthropy. The Companions took me in, and after a week, I went to see my parents. Only to find out that they were killed in a bandit raid while in Markarth. Don't you dare call me a spoiled puppy dog just because I'm a Companion."
    Valin laughed quietly to himself as the nord stormed out of the inn. It was obvious that their 'anti-alpha' ideas didn't work well. These nords were constantly failing to resist some of the baser urges of werewolves, anger being the most common.
    Valin retrieved some potion that should heal his wounds over night. He struggled, but was able to get his way onto the roof of the inn. Things such as this, that were child's play for him normally, were now quite difficult. It was there that Valin slept, he slept lightly, ever watchful should his bosmer friend try to leave.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts