• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

< That Damned Arrow >

... but then I took an arrow to the knee.
    The very second his body transformed and his eyesight blurred into incredibly enhanced vision, Kohl felt like his insides were going to tear themselves out. His chest heaved, but the only thing that came out was a disgruntled chirp. {Gee, thanks. I've always wanted to be a midget.} He tested his wings and then took off after her, testing this new body and swerving left slightly before correcting himself. His eyes themselves were a bright grey with a burst of dark orange near the center.
    (Fast forward to when they get there? This is interesting...)

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Shisha flew inside a large cave, many voices could be heard. It was very loud with the advanced hearing, but she followed the noise till she came to a large beam above the group, in a little cell was Felidae. Kohl landed beside her. {Reach out with your mind and tell me what you feel. You should be surprised when you do. I can feel the elf's corrupted, twisted mind even from here.} She spoke again this time to Felidae using telepathy. {Be calm, don't make a sound. Look up at the beam above the group outside your cell, we are here to help you.}

(I know right!)

Felidae

The White Wanderer
    At the sound of the Snow-Elf's voice, Felidae's head shot up, ears pricked. She didn't know whether it was her mind playing cruel tricks on her, but she could have sworn Shisha had just spoken to her telepathically.
    Resisting the impulse to call out, Felidae looked upwards and searched the rafters for the source of the voice, before her gaze fell upon two small birds resting on the nearest beam. Her eyes narrowed in confusion.
    {Shisha?} she thought back hesitantly. {Is that you?}

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    {Yes it is.} She looked down at the group of Forsworn, four or five stood conversing. {Be ready, I will contact Idris and Falcion and they will begin the assult from the entrance. Do not fear, they will not be alone.} With this she now spoke to Kohl. {We will attack here, Falcion and Idris will cover the front. They will have help.} Changing who she spoke to again, she spoke to Falcion and Idris. {Begin the assult.} With this Falcion nodded, and turned to Idris. "Let's go." Drawing his blade he turned and began heading towards the cave.

Felidae

The White Wanderer
    Felidae's heart leapt as Shisha revealed herself, and she couldn't help but allow a small smile to creep across her bloodied face. They hadn't abandoned her, after all.
    Her relief was short-lived however, as her ears picked up the muffled echo of approaching footsteps and disjointed voices at the far end of the tunnel. She glanced up at the songbird desperately.
    {Shisha, get these chains off me before Faldil arrives. Quickly! We don't have much time.}

< That Damned Arrow >

... but then I took an arrow to the knee.
    (Sorry, school issues. Why would anyone give homework over the weekend, or even a week off of school? I mean, you can't be mad at me for being sick... :p Anyways.)

Kohl ruffled his wings disjointedly. His head turned quickly towards the voices and footsteps, coming closer and amplified in his already keen ears. What do bird ears look like? He wondered, his small grey eyes uneasy. {Yes. The quicker we get this done, the better. This'll turn into a good fight.}

Her bow was light in her grasp. Idris ran with Falcion towards the cave, her mind set on shedding the blood of those traitorous Forsworn.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Flying threw the bars, she landed behind Felidae. Speaking to everyone she said. {It begins now!} With this she transformed into her original form, cutting Felidae loose. The forsworn outside of the cell drew their weapons. With a blast of magic the cell doors were blast open Shisha starting her acrobatic way of combat began to assult them with quick slashes of her blades. Meanwhile, outside of the cave, Falcion began to cut through the many enemies. The spirit animal's assisting him and Idris.

Felidae

The White Wanderer
    As soon as the shackles came loose Felidae dived for the nearest weapon, which happened to be an axe, and joined in the fight as best she could considering her injuries, which unfortunately wasn't quite by her usual standard. Her actions were slow and sluggish, as every movement caused a fresh wound to open up and stain her fur crimson.
    "Shisha," Felidae called out breathlessly, parrying a sword-strike from an opponent and ducking under his outstretched arm. "I've got to find my belongings. The bastards must have them stored away somewhere."
    Grunting with exertion, she sank the axe-blade into the back of his head and kicked him away, turning to face another enemy. Although she cut down many a foe, the numerous wounds inflicted upon her by the Forsworn began to take their toll, and she was forced to reluctantly withdraw.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    "That chest to your left, against the wall." She called out as she jumped onto a Forsworns shoulders, with his head between her knees. She twisted cracking his neck, killing him instantly. With a quick flip she landed on her feet and engaged in combat with another.

(If you have ever seen the courtesan off of AC: Brotherhood and her little move it's exactly like that.)