PS3 waking nightmare priest disappears

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
alright so on the ps3 i get the quest from the priest of mara in the inn in dawnstar i think? anyway follow him up the mountain lalala kill the enemies outside the tower he tells me about the miasma and all that and he draws his weapon and walks in i enter as well get in there he is no where to be found look everywhere outside inside nothing and another strange thing is my follower wont enter the tower with me either i walk back outside and he is standing by the door looking stupid i could use some help if anyone knows of a way to fix this bug thanks

Rocais

Oh, PS3. You can try from an earlier save to see if it fixes the bug. That's the only thing I can think of that might work.

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
it has happened to at lest 3 of my characters ive tried reloading earlier saves and everything i cant get nothing to work for me

Annageckos

I've had the same thing happen to me on PS3 with that quest. In fact I've never finished that one. I was hoping that bug was patched but I guess not, I'd like to finish it at least once.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts