• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

How do you feel about Skyrim's voice actors?

• Not enough of them.

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • They sound scripted and not realistic.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • They're annoying.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • They're great and diverse.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Think the same person who does Meridia is the one who plays Meredith in Dragon Age.For me that equals automatically hating.best would be Bryn's and Serana's.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Ulfric Stormcloak and Serana have the best male and female voice actors in the game, makes me seriously wonder why they didn't use these 2 on other characters, seeing as they recycled so many of the pl***ty ones.
But over all there just weren't enough of them.

I hope they NEVER recycle Serana's voice! I adore her voice and would hate to see it wasted on a character that doesn't deserve it :eek:

Rimfaxe96

Every Thalmor in the game has an incredibly awesome voice. (Anybody got the name of the voice actor btw?)
That's why I don't just kill them, I provoke them, let them provoke me, and then slowly kill 'em. Patiently though, I want to listen to their raging. Wouldn't mind a quest where I have to let them verbally kick me down for half an hour.
Rawr. Absolutely hot.
tumblr_lpy2h6yWEJ1qhh2oao1_500.gif

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I hope they NEVER recycle Serana's voice! I adore her voice and would hate to see it wasted on a character that doesn't deserve it :eek:
That's Laura Bailey. She did the voice acting for Maka in the Soul Eater anime series and Lust in Full Metal Alchemist. She's married to another voice actor, Travis Willingham, who was the voice actor for Free in Soul Eater and Roy Mustang in Full Metal Alchemist. This is them at the Bak-Anime convention last year doing a Q&A panel.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
That's Laura Baily. She did the voice acting for Maka in the Soul Eater anime series and Lust in Full Metal Alchemist. She's married to another voice actor, Travis Willingham, who was the voice actor for Free in Soul Eater and Roy Mustang in Full Metal Alchemist. This is them at the Bak-Anime convention last year doing a Q&A panel.

You know quite a lot, don't you? :eek:

sticky runes

I think most of the voice acting is fine, but considering how many characters there are, they could really have done with more.

I don't like Serana's voice. Dull as dishwater. Both her parents are pretty awesome, Harkon sort of reminds me of Raj al' Ghoul from Batman the animated series, but Serana should have been a bit more sinister and perhaps a bit more sarcastic. I just didn't buy the part where she whines to her mother about wanting to be a family again.

Isran has a good voice. Reminds me of Keith David. And I also like Gunmar's voice, he reminds me of Oded Fehr.

I really like Mirabelle Irvine's voice, but I don't quite understand why she had such a unique voice, while all the other Winterhold characters had generic voices.

But Dragonborn introduced some of the best voices. Captain Veleth and Neloth were awesome to listen to, and those Skaal tribesfolk had nice voices, but Frea's dialogue got annoying because she would not shut up about that bloke who dies.

sticky runes

That's Laura Baily. She did the voice acting for Maka in the Soul Eater anime series and Lust in Full Metal Alchemist. She's married to another voice actor, Travis Willingham, who was the voice actor for Free in Soul Eater and Roy Mustang in Full Metal Alchemist. This is them at the Bak-Anime convention last year doing a Q&A panel.

So, serana is voiced by the same chick who does Helena Harper in Resident Evil 6? At least she managed to pull some emotion for that character.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Brynjolf doesn't sound too good to me, it sounds a little forced. I am a fan of Delvin Mallory's however.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
That's Laura Bailey. She did the voice acting for Maka in the Soul Eater anime series and Lust in Full Metal Alchemist. She's married to another voice actor, Travis Willingham, who was the voice actor for Free in Soul Eater and Roy Mustang in Full Metal Alchemist. This is them at the Bak-Anime convention last year doing a Q&A panel.

She did the voice for maka!? Damn, she must really have a talent for changing up her voice, i never noticed she sounded anything like serana. Thats an awesome bit of info tho, my favorite anime of all time uses the same voice actor from one of my favorite characters from my favorite game of all time! :D

Patches

I'm actually quite a fan of Hermaeus Mora's voice, but God why can't you skip his dialogue? I've probably spent a couple hours of game time listening to that f***fer speak.
Really? I was listening intently. A song of angels
/lies
I was mashing the A button and sort of lose my mind when gaming, so I didn't really notice.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
Best voice: Alduin's.

Worst voice: Delphine's.

I agree about Delphine. Something about her voices just drives me crazy, I hate listening to her talk. I have no idea why her voice bothers me so much :eek:

I think the devs could have done way better on Delphine's voice acting and appearance for such an important character. Even Cicero would have been better...

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Maybe its because she's delphine.bossy,arrogant and all around annoying.
No, Delphine, I will not kill the dragon I can hold a conversation with without my tail being burnt off.

Yeah, I thought it was ridiculous that Esbern and Delphine would NOT work with you more unless you killed Parthunaax. Seriously? He's nicer to me than you two are!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts