• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
OOps sorry bout that double post . The Dragon Priest Morokie has never givin me any trouble , I fight that one from in the door way, and kill'em all with a Bow .

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
At LvL 10 That Skooma Quest where you go to a cave with a bartender and several other low life's , The boss in there gave me rael trouble with the big two handed broad sword. I would kill one of the lackies then run out , then go back again etc . I finally bought a couple of paralize potion's , and got a # 2 sneak power shot on him then , used animal command and the Wolves in there had a good time rippin him up all the while I was enjoying watch them tear him limb from limb. Boy that was the Best ever.
Where do u get that quest? I don't recall it. :confused:

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Thalmor.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.

You meet an Argonian skooma addict in Riften after you gve her a health potion she gives you insight into the skooma trade in Riften. The Jarl will then ask you to put a stop to it... i may be missing a stage.

AJK

Hi everyone, this is my first post.

I have a couple of thoughts on this topic.

First of all, the enemy that has given me the most difficulty so far is the same as the Original Post in this thread: a Draugr Deathlord on a somewhat earlier level (early 20's maybe?). I'm not sure what dungeon it was in, but he was at the bottom of a flight of stairs, guarding a chest. He wandered in from the next room and until I figured out a strategy, he kept killing me in 1 or 2 hits, in various ways. Mainly with arrows from across the room that would take 90% of my health. I had J'zargo with me, but he would only be a distraction for about 10 seconds before he'd get beat down again.

At first I tried to trade arrows with him, and kept getting hit and dying. Then I tried one on one combat, and he kept Fus Ro Da'ing me and Disarming my enchanted weapons and killing me with his axe.

I finally beat him by hiding behind a pillar at the top of the stairs and popping out and back, timing it to stay out long enough to bait him into shooting, but moving behind before the arrow hit me. I would mess up and get hit on occasion, so I kept having to use heath potions (I didn't want to take the time for Restoration magic because I was kind of afraid he would rush me), and when I ran out of those I finally dipped into the huge bag of food I'd been carrying around. I was scarfing venison, apples, anything I could find. Finally when his health got low enough for me to feel comfortable I ran down and Fus Ro Da'd him down, then hit him with Chillrend a few times, one of them Paralyzed him and I was finally able to put him down. I was pretty happy because it took me a while, and I managed to do it without getting disarmed.

I see a lot of people have trouble with Malkoran, he was easy for me but I think it may have partially been because I went almost to the end of that dungeon then left and didn't finish it until much later so I'm thinking he may have been generated at an earlier level and then stuck there as I leveled up. Anyway, I Snuck up to his room and hit him with the either the Nightingale Bow or a Flame bow of some sort, not sure, through the door, I fired off 1 or 2 more arrows while still hidden (my Archery is around 70 with Quick Shot and most of the other perks) and he was dead in 2 or 3 hits. Then I just picked off the Shades one by one before they even came through the doorway. I will say though that the first time I got to him, he killed me in a couple hits with Frost magic, so I can see how he would be tough.

Another one that ended up being pretty easy for me was the dragon priest Krosis. I was fighting the dragon near him and used Sanguine Rose to summon a Dremora - the dragon landed and while he was fighting the Dremora and J'zargo, I nailed him from behind with Chillrend a bunch of times and he died pretty easily. The next thing I know I see this enemy called Krosis and I had no idea what was going on. My first thought was that using Sanguine Rose too many times had summoned some hostile Daedric Lord or something, but anyway the Dremora had part of his health down before I even knew what was going on, and with J'zargo and I hitting him at the same time, he was dead pretty quickly and I now have a sweet looking Mask which is great for my character because of the archery boost.

I had trouble early on with Movarth, I wandered into his Lair at a very early level, like 7. I actually managed to kill him with Fire spells through the doorway while he was fighting Lydia, it took forever and Lydia died, but I went with it because I wanted his +20% Sneak boots and Lydia wasn't that great anyway.

Like many others before me, I tried to kill a Giant very early on and pretty much gave up without trying too many times. I only recently got the nerve to try again, and killed one with just a handful of arrows.

Anyway, I only recently got Skyrim, I've been playing pretty obsessively for a few weeks, so you may see me post here again. Cheers.

Lucid

Welcome to the forums AJK!

Chaurus may be the most irritating enemy for me, while far from the most difficult. I expect Deathlords, Dragonpriests and other high powered enemies to be tough, I never anticipate being nearly killed from behind by a giant bug!

Second most irritating (again, not most difficult) are Ash Spawn *shudder*

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Welcome to the forums AJK!

Chaurus may be the most irritating enemy for me, while far from the most difficult. I expect Deathlords, Dragonpriests and other high powered enemies to be tough, I never anticipate being nearly killed from behind by a giant bug!

Second most irritating (again, not most difficult) are Ash Spawn *shudder*
Chaurus and Falmer. I'm beginning to loathe them both. :sadface:

sticky runes

I hate magic users that keep running backwards while blasting me with spells. Especially if they are frost spells that slow me down.

Daelon DuLac

I hate magic users that keep running backwards while blasting me with spells. Especially if they are frost spells that slow me down.
The only solutions I've ever found are to rush them right off or use chain lightning. I always wonder how they can run so fast backwards and never trip over anything. Maybe it's a mage thing.

Daelon DuLac

Thanks for giving me somewhere to vent my current obsession.
Look at my post count. I only started playing in March. I've been venting worse than an oceanic smoker! Luvin every minute of it though.

Lucid

Look at my post count. I only started playing in March. I've been venting worse than an oceanic smoker! Luvin every minute of it though.

I feel like I saw something about this recently.....oh wait, here it is! ;)

I still have no idea how Daelon has over twice as many as me. Grinds posts like I grind leather bracers.

Daelon DuLac

I feel like I saw something about this recently.....oh wait, here it is! ;)

I still have no idea how Daelon has over twice as many as me. Grinds posts like I grind leather bracers.
Maybe I'm just bored, either that or y'all or just to interesting to resist!

Chadonraz

DB assassins. They're tough when you're low level, but get easier fast. Regardless, unless you take action regarding the Dark Brotherhood, they keep coming and coming and coming... and they always sneak in plain sight, plus their armor is visible from a hundred kilometers away. I currently have like 40 of their notes, with my level 70 character.

I have to agree that dragons can be a real pain when they refuse to fight you. I recently spent around 10 hours (game time) fighting a Revered Dragon at Mount Anthor, because an Ice Wolf somehow managed to survive the dragon's fire breath attacks over and over again. The dragon kept swooping right past me, roasting the Ice Wolf, swooping back, hitting wolfie, swooping again... etc. etc. etc.
I had to kill the stupid apparently-glitched-and-immune-to-fire canine after finally slaying the dragon.

Another time, coincidentally also at Mount Anthor, an Elder Dragon flew over the mountains when I got its health 3/4 down. I chased after it, of course, but couldn't find any signs indicating a dragon had landed. And I searched a huge area.
Eventually I returned to MA to get the Word, only to find the damn dragon sitting there - with FULL HEALTH. :mad:

Atz

At LvL 10 That Skooma Quest where you go to a cave with a bartender and several other low life's , The boss in there gave me rael trouble with the big two handed broad sword. I would kill one of the lackies then run out , then go back again etc . I finally bought a couple of paralize potion's , and got a # 2 sneak power shot on him then , used animal command and the Wolves in there had a good time rippin him up all the while I was enjoying watch them tear him limb from limb. Boy that was the Best ever.

That Quest is from the Jarl of Riftin . It has to do with stoping the Skooma trade in Riftin.

Daelon DuLac

That Quest is from the Jarl of Riftin . It has to do with stoping the Skooma trade in Riftin.
Head down to the docks during the daytime. Not only could you pick up that side-quest, but you could get another even more interesting one as well! Listen for complaining and ranting.