• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gowsh

Old Fart
If I become a king squat Vampire Lord, or whatever they're called, will I still be accepted by the Thieve's Guild, Nightingales and Dark Brotherhood like current vamps are?

Thanks.

Kage

Yeah, why wouldn't you be? You're only attacked in Vampire Lord form, not stage 4 anymore. You're accepted just like regular Vamps. All they changed with Vampires is their power level and added a new bad ass faction.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
As long as you don't become Blood-Starved you'll be able to be Friends with everybody.

Just make sure you keep feeding.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I haven't done the Vampire side yet, finished the Dawnguard, I heard somewhere you get the Castle if you go Vampire Lord and are able to upgrade it like a home after the quests, this true?

Isaiah

Listener
I haven't done the Vampire side yet, finished the Dawnguard, I heard somewhere you get the Castle if you go Vampire Lord and are able to upgrade it like a home after the quests, this true?
You cant upgrade it, but you can sleep in coffins inside!

Gowsh

Old Fart
Thanks.

I'm trying to decide what faction to use with my Guildmaster, Listener and general ne'er do well character.

He's fairly evil, but then again, vampires might be bad for business. :)

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
As long as you don't become Blood-Starved you'll be able to be Friends with everybody.

Just make sure you keep feeding.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen anymore. I walked right into Whiterun as a Stage 4 Vampire and everyone was still my buddy. I think you only get attacked now if you are in the Vampire Lord form.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen anymore. I walked right into Whiterun as a Stage 4 Vampire and everyone was still my buddy. I think you only get attacked now if you are in the Vampire Lord form.
I went Blood-Starved and got attacked not in Vamp lord form, I don't mind though; I fluff THOSE BITCHES UP

Gowsh

Old Fart
Well, I made the choice for this character.

Vampires are bad for business. I do hope to see Sandara again, though.

Besides, the Vampire Lord I saw looked kind of silly with those tiny wings.

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
on most play throughs I am not attacked. One of the load screens even says something about were wolves being hated but not vampire lords, I believe, don't quote me on that. Dawnguard does attack werewolves. Hate playing them anyway. The last time my character became a Vampire Lord she was attacked at stage three every time. I like the extra challenge, anyway and think all those perks of being so powerful should have a cost so I don't mind.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar

You're right. Everyone that I was interacting with was treating me like I was their best buddy at stage 4 vampire. They were real friendly. What Bethesda did was a terrible thing, and it ruined RPing for the vampires since the Dawnguard release. I guess mod writers have to fix their mistakes yet again. I honestly don't know why Bethesda did this. The only thing that I can think of for this reason alone is that Vampire lords have more control over themselves once they become stage 4. They're not as feral as the weaken vampires.

AielloA

Vampire Lords are better able to hide their glowy eyes and chapped lips. I kinda like what Bethesda did, since it fixed one of the main problems with becoming a vampire (i.e. completely underwhelming compared to Werewolf). Also, if you think that Vampires are bad for business, I have one word for you.

Babette.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
Vampire Lords are better able to hide their glowy eyes and chapped lips. I kinda like what Bethesda did, since it fixed one of the main problems with becoming a vampire (i.e. completely underwhelming compared to Werewolf). Also, if you think that Vampires are bad for business, I have one word for you.

Babette.
Babette is so cool. I mean who doesn't love an old child who goes around killing people?