• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I'm in despair. I came to Falkreath only being lvl 63. I completed Daedra Best Freind and that werewolf quest. After that I visited Jarl because he invited me. Did his "kill bandits" quest and he granted me right to buy land in Hold.

But! I fear that I'm not Thane cause I can't find my housecarl and as I've read in net I didn't complete radiant quest about mead.

My giant problem is that I did only two quests: about Alchemist Song and Ysolda quest. I have no such radiant quests active right now but I've read that maybe you need to complete all "rare quests"... If so then I'm in bad-bad condition cause Rustelief and his wife died due to vampire attack and I was somewhere esle....

Guys... Who can tell me why I can't get that damned quest about mead and that thing about doing 3 misc quests in Falkreath Hold to obtain Thane status...

Fuh... I'm lost...

My fellow skymates (skyrim mates :D) the topic is closed since I get it all right now. If you will ever have same thing ask me.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Okay, things like this normally happens because the two quests, one you already have and the one you are trying to get 'conflict'. Not in the sense that the game is broken, but it was a programming precaution to keep quests from bugging out on one another... Or at least that's what I heard. It could also be a method to help keep you from over-filling your journal. I was really confused on it too until I checked the wiki. Anyway, with Siddgeir's mead quest (if that's the one you are referring to), you need to complete a Rare Item quest you already have in your journal, as you can only have one at a time. They are here to double check: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Rare_Gifts. Hope this helps.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts