updating my house in Whiterun

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jeff

When I purchased my house in Whiterun I went and got some of the stuff for it, Like my alchemy table and bedroom set. There are a couple of them that i didn't buy at the time due to a lack of funds but now i have some extra cash and want to get the rest of the furnishing but when I went back to whats his name he didn't give me the option to buy anything. Do I have to do something to get those options back. I already tried taking the decorating book with me and that didn't work. Please help.

brandon

the dude will only sell you the upgrade when hes standing by the jarl. even through out the normal store hrs ive seen him away from the jarl and he wouldnt sell me those upgrades. just go to dragonsreach and wait by the throne till about 0930 or so hes usually there then.

jeff

Thanks I will try that tonight. He was outside on the deck where the soldiers were training when i asked him.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts