• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JAG

their are so many ways to get money but here is another one . Buy all the iron ore you can get and mine ..... then with the spell Transmute ... turn it all into silver or gold ....... you can get the spell from the mage at dragonsreach after a certain level.

im not sure if this is right forum to use for this. but hey congrats man you found another way... well we all knew about it if we haved played skyrim for a long while and the transmute spell doesnt show up till your level 50 alteration. ;D go meet your court wizard.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
You can get the Transmute Spell Tome in Halted Stream Mine, there is no need to buy it.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
You can get the Transmute Spell Tome in Halted Stream Mine, there is no need to buy it.
That would be better since you can't buy it at Dragonsreach or anywhere else in the game at any level. :p

ha you proved me wrong again :O..... hmmm i need to go start reading again :/ srry about me not knowing i have never dealt with transmute xD

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
That would be better since you can't buy it at Dragonsreach or anywhere else in the game at any level. :p

To be honest, I've actually gotten my alteration to level 55 or so, and yet the wizard at the College still doesn't sell this spell.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
It can only be found at locations like Halted Stream Mine.

As Dagmar stated...............

You can't buy it at Dragonsreach or anywhere else in the game at any level. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts