• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

As a Nord in the College of Winterhold, Onmund said he's glad to see another of his kind. Also, in the very beginning, Hadvar or Ralof comment on your standing stone if you choose one. Anyone else get race or class specific lines?

PrisonerLizzie

Idk about too much of that but i've always cracked up at the stuff you overhear the bandits talking about when you sneak up. Heard an orc bandit saying something about "saw these things down there with no eyes......gross" and another one talking about how his parents wanted him to use his smarts and go to college but how was he supposed to figure out what college they were talking about.

Wildroses

If you're a dark elf, Rolff Stone-Fist calls you a filthy grey skin and tells you to go back to Morrowind. The first time you ever talk to Elda Early-Dawn at the Windhelm inn she says: "Another Dark Elf. Juuust what Windhelm needs." All further conversations you have with her after that, she will say: "Maybe you should just move along" but will still sell you food and let you rent a room.

And if you're a girl, the first time you talk to Sibbi Black-Briar he says: "Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes! I've always got time for lovely ladies" in this tone that makes you glad he is in a cage and you are not.

I hate all of them so very, very much.

TK11

I seem to remember a UESP ELDER SCROLLS page that had all of the races and their specific dialogue.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
This one is obvious but right after choosing your race and making your character in the beginning Hadvar makes a comment about your race, like "Valenwood is a long way from here." or "Are you with one of those caravans?" or "You picked a bad time to return home." He also states how your ashes will be returned to your home, or if you are Nord, he says at least you will die at home, or something like that.

When being called to by Ralof after you get up off the block after Alduin attacks, he will call to you according to your race, like "Kinsman" or "Elf". Also, guards will call you your race, based on your race. "What do you want. Imperial?" or "What do you want, Elf?"

Jon Battle-Born asks you why you are in Whiterun if you are any race besides Nord.

Rolff Stone-Fist will call you an outsider if you are any race besides Nord. I walked in Windhelm as a Bosmer, Altmer, and a Khajiit and got the same response from him.

Those are all I can remember off the top of my head.

Wildroses

I only just started to suspect this, but I think Shegorath has different dialogue depending on the order you do the three mini-quests within his big quest. I recently did this quest again, and I'm quite sure the last time I did it he said something like: "Mortal? Insufferable!" when I talked to him after completing two quests, and I'm sure he's never misunderstood and congratulated me for overcoming my night terrors before.

Chadonraz

Also in Windhelm, if you're a Dunmer, Suvaris Atheron won't ask you if you hate the Dark Elves. I can't remember what she says, but it's very different.

The "I'm curious about your homeland." dialogue option is "missing" from the Khajiit caravan traders if you're a Khajiit yourself.

Then there is the shopkeeper's brother in Falkreath. If you're a Nord, he'll be perfectly friendly. If you're a Khajiit, he can't believe they let provincials like you wander Skyrim. If you're an Argonian, he calls you "boot". I'm pretty sure he has more unique lines for other races, but those are all I remember hearing.

:cool:

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
as a wood elf alot of the elve's say something like "it warms my heart to see a kinsman so far from home"

orc's let you in their stronghold straight away if your a orc, no quest.

if your a high elf and you dress like a thalmar in the quest diplomatic immunity they think your one of them

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
"Oh, how my heart soars to see a sister Bosmer!" from the clerk at the Drunken Huntsman. All that sweet talk got him immunity from thieves guild jobs. I can't rob from my fellow mer, just trying to get by!

A lot of "Don't cross me, elf." "What do you want, little elf.", "Speak. Elf." and "....Ugh!" from Nords, who seem to feel the need to constantly remind me that I am indeed an elf. Like the pointy ears and amber eyes looking back at me in the mirror every morning wasn't enough.

Oh, and "You should have stayed in your precious forest, wood elf!" from generic bandits and the like.

Wildroses

I hear that line about staying in my precious forest, elf, when I am an Altmer or Dunmer. Do some Nords think we're all Bosmer?

Fighting Thalmor can give some unique lines. They always say to you: "Don't you see! You are but a dog and I am your master!" no matter what race you are (I heard one saying it while hacking away at Meeko once). But human PCs will hear the line: "It's time you human's learned your place!" and elf PCs can get told: "You're no true elf!"

Chadonraz

If we're moving on to combat dialogue, this one definitely needs to be mentioned:
"You'll make a fine rug, cat!" :D

"Gonna wear your tail as a belt." (Argonian)
"You call yourself a Nord?" (you're a Nord fighting a Nord)
"Your kind has no place here!" and "Skyrim belongs to the Nords!" (you're a non-Nord fighting a Nord)

If you're a Nord, guards won't tell you to stay out of trouble, but instead "Staying out of trouble, kinsman?".
Also "How can I help a brother Nord?" (even if you're female, IIRC)

Yes, I mostly play as a Nord.

TK11

Skyrim should really have a lot more race specific dialogue. There is a Civil War going on! The cool racist norms and the pig headed Empire. I would have thought that there would be some race factions or something like that, for a huge game like skyrim!