Uncommon Dialogue of Tamriel

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kittibear

I've noticed some words that aren't exactly English (or maybe they are and I've never heard anyone say it) in the games and was wondering if anyone else knew what they actually mean or perhaps there are more that I miss. Here are two I've come across:

S'wit (n.)-obviously profanity for calling someone a jerk or piece of trash. (Heard in Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim)

N'wah (n.)-again, derogatory cursing at someone. Usually shouted when they're killing you. (Heard in Morrowind)

Muthsera ('sera) (n.)-a nicer, more friendly term that the Dunmer use to call someone that they're on good terms with, usually friends. (Heard in Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim)

Anyone remember anymore?

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Morrowind had the best ones by far. Dunmer really know how to make their feelings known. :D

Fletcher was another one though it may have only been used in Morrowind.

Kittibear

I think it was just "Fetcher". Also another word for jerk. haha

Kittibear

Ah yes. Fetcher. I was thinking fletcher didn't sound right. :D
Yes, my brother and I found their "curse words" very amusing and called each other those for our own amusement. :D

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Muthsera... I think Jenassa called me this when I had her following me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts