unauthorised skill drain

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

cludo95

ok my archery skill is now red and has gone from 60 to 20, there are no magic effects on me this seems to have happened for no reason , potentially ruining this plauy through, can any 1 shed any light on this

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
try praying at an altar, or of course the legendary reload your save.

cludo95

The game isn't broken. People like you who see a glitch or two just assume its broken :)
wat a glitch that lowers my archery skill permanently by 40 for no reason, plus my shouts wont work, the main part of the game, shouts and sometimes my character wont even shout, this game is broken

Abuse

Naw, not broken. I havent heard anyone with this glitch.. so you must've done something wrong.

Now, go play call of duty LOL

cludo95

Naw, not broken. I havent heard anyone with this glitch.. so you must've done something wrong.

Now, go play call of duty LOL
ha ha why dont you go troll on something else i was was asking for help, you have no place on this thread fanboy

Abuse

I have as much of a place in this thread as you do :)

Like I said, if you don't like it go play Call of Duty! Now, if you can come up with something intellegent to respond with, go ahead.. If not.. well..

Nuff said

cludo95

I have as much of a place in this thread as you do :)

Like I said, if you don't like it go play Call of Duty! Now, if you can come up with something intellegent to respond with, go ahead.. If not.. well..

Nuff said
ha ha come up with something intellegent, this coming from someone who just told me to go and play call of duty, the very phrase every 10 year old uses. and the least you could do is spell intelligent correctly

Abuse

Hahaha oh no a typo!!!

Now, like I said go play Call of Duty because you seem to deem a game broken when you encounter 1 glitch OH NO!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
This is a widely reported issue if you do an internet search. I recently posted it on the Master List of Known Issues thread in this forum. It's purely a notation error. Your actual skill level is the same as it was before and the game will continue to use your true skill value in the game. When you gain your next point in that skill it will revert back to white and show your true skill value.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts