• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sickness

Does nobody else find these absolutely outstanding? I had one happen before where he grabbed his throat and just started beating his face in.

Anyone else run around doing unarmed only?

Y no unarmed skill tree?!

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
ROFL

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Well with the juggernaut, fist of steel perks, + +20 unarmed damage through enchanting perks from Disenchanting Pugilist gloves, and IF you're a Khajiit (which adds another 15 dmg), you are looking around 150+ damage per hand.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Totally agree... I wish unarmed was a skill of its own... Pickpocket is its own skill set now but we lost unarmed and there are awesome hand-to-hand finishers in the game. Also, Khajiit gets their claw bonus which doesn't get used too often. Why must you torture us, Bethesda? ;_;

Logan

Maybe they'll add some stuff in future patches, or DLC, who knows.

What I want to do right now is go beat people up unarmed lol.

lemmyjftw

With the new DLC Bethesda should add in an Unarmed skill tree. I LOVED doing unarmed in Oblivion, I also liked being able to block unarmed.. haha guess that can't happen though. If Beth made an Unarmed skill Tree..would seriously make this game way more fun. And should add in another cinematic kill: sucker punch them in the gut and smash their head on your knee.

Necromatic

Epic Gamer and Glich Exploiter
I totaly agree. I'm in love with unarmed. Idk, theres just something about bludgoning a dragon to death with your bear fists (or claws ;) )

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother

Does nobody else find these absolutely outstanding? I had one happen before where he grabbed his throat and just started beating his face in.

Anyone else run around doing unarmed only?

Y no unarmed skill tree?!

you have inspired me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts