PC Unaffected Headshots on Enemies while performing an action

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

IAnon

I recently came back to Skyrim after a long break and I remembered the reason I first stopped playing for a while. If an Enemy is doing a certain action, they will take no affect towards Headshots with Arrows, the arrows just pass them, Bodyshots are still effective. I am on the quest Diplomatic Immunity and I got down to the basement, and when the 2nd guy in robes goes to sit down on a chair I can't headshot him while he is walking to the stairs, the arrow just pass him and the enemies are alerted since I "miss" and the arrow hits the ground and makes noise, and after that when the other guards come into the room and say that they captured my friend I can't headshot them while they talk and stand STILL, the arrow just pass through them. This is not a quest bug this happens everywhere to me if an enemy(sometimes a certain) is talking, moving, or just standing(while talking). This happens commonly/rare and is really annoying. I am about 10 meters from the enemy so its not a range problems. Anyone know what might be the problem? I have the latest version of Skyrim with no DLCs.

Thank You for reading.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Edit your Skyrim ini file by changing the values of the following lines:
[Combat]
f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7
f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7
[Actor]
fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=14000.0000