• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Okay, So I have been everywhere, to every merchant and supposed seller, but It does not come up with the option to sell. I've had in-game characters come up to me saying they buy for a good price, but I still cannot sell to them.
Level 11, with high speech points, I've done everything I could think of. Would anybody be able to shed some light on the matter?
Thankyou.

JClarke1953

Yeh, "work" begins at most places around 8:00a.m. Most of the Jarl's don't get on their "throne" until 9:00 or so. But you have between 8:00 in the morning until about 5:00-6:00 in the evening to buy/sell good's or loot.

Tryn

Premium Member
Are you sure you're TRYING to sell?
There isn't a separate dialog for selling.
When you're talking to a merchant, the merchant's list is at the top. You have to scroll down to your items. Select the one you want to initiate a sale.

Chryss

Are the items you are trying to sell "stolen" If they are tagged as stolen you won't be able to sell them to regular shopkeepers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts