• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Neverwin

Protector of Innocent Commas
    Ooooh... Is there still openings for this? 'Cause I'd love to join.... (I'm sticking with my one character for now)...

His character card is linked directly in my signature... takes you right to the post and everything.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    I think I am going to join, probably as Leilani, but I have to decide. She won't be so overly done either. I have to make a character card for her... *sigh* Just give me a moment, and of course, let me know what you think. ^^

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    I'm here as you asked Skyrimosity. ;) Is there still time for me to join? I'llpost my character card anyway, hope you don't mind it being Circe. If you don't want a Vampire just tell me and I can use another character. :)

Name: Circe

Race: Imperial-Vampire

Appearance: relatively short with black hair, red or hazel eyes, attractive. (see my sig for a better idea)

Personality: Circe is quite a mysterious woman to anyone who sees her without actually engaging in conversation. When she talks to people in public areas she will tone down her real personality and hide the fact that she is a vampire, but when she is with people on her own she will show her real colours a bit more. She is quite patronizing and intimidates most people.

Skills: Circe has no real skills. She can wield any weapon to a fair extent but has failed at mastering them despite her natural ability due to being a vampire. She is good with daggers and uses them often. Mostly though, she prefers to use her hands to break necks and crack skulls.

Rough back story: Circe was born to a loving family family in Cyrodil, her father would work as a Blacksmith and her mother would stay at home to look after her. She was popular around the small town they lived in, she was a sweet and kind little girl who brought a smile to everyone's face. Every day Circe and her mother would travel into the forest and sit on Circe's favorite hill and eat the apples from the trees. One day though, when she was 4 years old she became extremely ill. Her mother and father were devastated as were the village when she died just days later. They had her buried on top of a hill in the forest with a ceremony accommodating for the whole village. Her mother and father never did quite recover from the loss.

A few days after the funeral though, in the black of night, an Argonian necromancer stole her body and experimented on brining it back to life. After days of experiments he finally decided to try injecting her with Vampire blood, he left her body over night and came back into the room he had left her to find Circe sitting with crimson eyes observing the room. She was brought up by this mage and lived with him in his cavern underground. She was a vampire, the necromancer realised soon enough. He helped her feed, bringing her dead bodies to drink from, she never questioned where from.

Eventually though, she wanted to go outside. She asked her 'father' if she could and he said no. She got angry, more angry than she had ever been and beat the Argonian until he died. Then, she left. Taking nothing but the clothes on her back with her.

She grew up alone in the wilderness of a land called Skyrim, a place she had fled to. Meeting many people who didn't question her young appearance. She met monks who taught her the art of meditation and finally, one monk taught her to age. After days of intensive meditation she began to age. She stayed with these monks for years until one day she stopped ageing, she had the body of a 20 year old woman. The monks told her that "her time had come." they told her to leave and explore the world, and she did. Now, fifty years later she has never aged again.

Now the seventy year old vampire wonders from place to place, exploring the word, sometimes reeking havoc, sometimes helping people who need it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that's OK. Would be nice to RP with you and a few other I already know in this RP. :D

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Name:Leilani Mundatke (of the Mundatke Clan of Elsweyr)

Race: Nord

Class: Spellsword/Blade Master

Appearance: 5’6’’, Long blonde golden hair that reaches just a bit past the shoulders, lime green eyes that glow neon in the moonlight, tan skin from living in Elsweyr most of her life, very toned athletic build, curvy yet petite

Personality: In lamen’s terms, she is complex. She is very untrustworthy of people when she first meets them, but warms up over time, very reserved about her personal life. She is modest, but extremely confident and ambitious. She doesn’t take no for an answer when she really wants something, and she is definitely a go getter. She never settled for less than she feels that she deserves, and she is passionate about every choice that she makes putting her heart and honest self in all of her life’s decisions no matter big or small. She is a very blunt honest person, and she is straight to the point. If she doesn’t like you, you will know, but if she does like you she will treat you with great respect and compassion. She has a heart that once she cares for you, you are with her for an eternity, that is unless you hurt her and prove her to not be trustworthy. She is very intelligent, quick minded, but quite impatient about things if she is anxious. Like said before, she is a go getter and a very productive person, so lagging and idleness drives her nuts. She doesn’t understand whining, and she doesn’t understand pain and obsessing over things in life that are meaningless. She has a logical mind with a creative heart full of passion.

Equipment: (loves daedric weapons for their style) Daedric bow and arrows, dual wields daedric dagger generally poison tipped and a daedric short sword.

Combat Prefs: one handed, archery, destruction and conjuration magic

History: Leilani is a werewolf, in fact, she is a royal queen werewolf of the secret underground pack called the Ula. The Ula is a purebred line of werewolves that dot many regions across Tamriel as one whole unit working together to preserve the power, integrity, and pureblood lineages of the true werewolves. You have to be born into the Ula in order to be a part of if, and every member of the Ula has silver eyes besides Leilani and her sister. Leilani’s eyes are lime green because it’s the genetic representation of the distinct separation of her bloodline in the Ula called the Aatu. The Aatu are basically the royal family amongst the royal Ula pack. They are considered the alphas. However, like I said, this is an ancient and well kept secret for thousands of years in Tamriel. Any who are not of her pack are considered prey, even those who are werewolves which are considered half breeds and prey. Just how it is...beyond that, Leilani lost her parents when she was eight due to a huge massacre where they were burned alive and such. So, for many months she and her sister were living off the wilds surving by a dagger and quick wit until they came across two Khajiit caravaneers who took them in. They eventually moved to Elsweyr where they spent the rest of their lives growing into adulthood, and then didn’t come back to Skyrim until the beginning of the Alduin crisis. Having no natural regard for politics due to her secret Ula heritage, she spent most of her time focused on adventuring, gaining status and wealth, and of course devoted to the succession of her pack. She will never admit this about herself, and anyone who isn’t of the pack she will kill the moment she has a chance if they know it about her. For society’s sake, she is just a wealthy adventurer who spends most of her time in her Riften home or on the move across Skyrim. She adventures to Elsweyr a lot to visit her adoptive parents, or spends a lot of time with her only sister Danacia who is a werewolf royal as well. She used to be a devout worshiper of Namira, but after becoming Queen of the Ula, she put that long behind her. Due to her distinctive bloodline, the Aatu, in the Ula, she has an ability that sets herself apart from the rest of the pack. The ability is called empathy, and with it, she has the natural born talent to communicate with others telepathically, read minds to an extent, as well as perform psychic mental attacks that takes the negative memories of ones' life and uses it against them in order to cause extreme bodily harm and severe mental abuse.

Style: She prefers daedric armor, but once in a while she wears a unique set of enchanted armor that a close and significant friend of hers made for her. The armor that is described is a set of ebony armor with the texture of elven armor, and it glows lime green in the right light due to it's enchantment that enhances her Empathetic abilities. However, casually day to day she can be seen wearing tight black pants, knee high black leather boots laced up the front, a billowy shoulder cut white tunic paired off with a matching black belt and it is loose around the chest area. The shirt also has two black cuffs on each arms, creating a pillow like effect, and is form fitting with the belt around it. This is all paired with a black hooded cloak.

standalone

This is just everything about her I have written in my fanfiction, but in this roleplay the Ula will have no play in the story because she keeps that part of her life a complete secret from everyone. It's just the truth because that is how I have made her to be. Hope it's okay, just let me know if you feel like I need to downplay anymore.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Oooh, which character should I use from the three in my signature?

Decisions.... decisions.... :rolleyes:

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    I think this is enough. If I'm not mistaken recruiting is closed. Also, are you using the Argonian healer or the Bosmer adventurer, Neverwin?

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    I think this is enough. If I'm not mistaken recruiting is closed. Also, are you using the Argonian healer or the Bosmer adventurer, Neverwin?
    Well I was asked to join by the person who made the RP to join so I am just waiting to see if the offer still stands.

Skyrimosity

Okay guys, I want to let you know my decision making process.
    There are 3 really great Character Cards up now.
    I think each one is very distinctive and creative. Would it be right for me to deny characters which add so much uniqueness to my story? I do not think so.

So, Minstrel, you are in. Nothing wrong with being a Vampire but I do believe with Reka we'll have 2 werewolves.

Rekamennos, you are in but I ask you to please downgrade the Daedric armor OR daedric weapons a bit.

Nevarwin, you are in. I know you have less than 20 posts but I do like your character card. I mean, for all I know you are Lemony Snicket and just so happened to register recently. If you need any help at all, there are plenty of people in the Writers' Guild to help you out if you happen to need help.

RECRUITING CLOSED
    (unless invited by me personally)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    Thanks for the clarification when can we expect a opening of the story?

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Everyone, I think we are done with recruiting. Maybe save a space for our old pal Mini, put aside from that we have enough.

Skyrimosity

Recruiting closed as mentioned in a few posts ago in big yellow letters and is now a part of the opening post.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Oh, I'm not sure we've stopped recruiting. Just a suggestion that we may have too many. It is Skyrims final choice.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Disregard that, I didn't see recruitment closed.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    I'll get one up in a bit, busy dealing with all my other alerts.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Okay guys, I want to let you know my decision making process.
    There are 3 really great Character Cards up now.
    I think each one is very distinctive and creative. Would it be right for me to deny characters which add so much uniqueness to my story? I do not think so.

So, Minstrel, you are in. Nothing wrong with being a Vampire but I do believe with Reka we'll have 2 werewolves.

Rekamennos, you are in but I ask you to please downgrade the Daedric armor OR daedric weapons a bit.

Nevarwin, you are in. I know you have less than 20 posts but I do like your character card. I mean, for all I know you are Lemony Snicket and just so happened to register recently. If you need any help at all, there are plenty of people in the Writers' Guild to help you out if you happen to need help.

RECRUITING CLOSED
    (unless invited by me personally)

That's fine. I will change up her style. :)

Skyrimosity

Sorry I've yet to post. Got back online and have since then been helping a new member (not a new person to the site either) prepare to start RP'ing in these forums.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts