Turning spouse to a vampire

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fenix09

Okay so I'm looking for a spouse for my character, but I want to turn her so I heard there is some list of people that you can and can not turn.

I think you may need the DLC to turn NPC's into vampires? If you do have the DLC then it becomes a radiant quest to turn certain NPC's, but I think that is all? So you may need to keep getting that particular radiant quest until it tells you to turn a character you can marry

Fenix09

Okay, I didn't know if you could do it right away. I've heard of the quest but I have not done it yet.

raven63

Its a radiant quest from the dark elf in the castle hell eventually tell you to turn your spouse only works if their nords or imperials thought

Bloodraven999

Thank you for the link. I looked at it and it is pretty disheartening. Sondas Drenim and Farkas are the only suitable spouses out there. I am disappointed that the creators would make so many characters unable to be turned. It seems just as ridiculous as a player who chooses to be a vampire being unable to obtain the vampire hood. Argh!

Lethennon

I turned Carmilla from Riverwood. Perfect vamp wife name imo.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Thank you for the link. I looked at it and it is pretty disheartening. Sondas Drenim and Farkas are the only suitable spouses out there. I am disappointed that the creators would make so many characters unable to be turned. It seems just as ridiculous as a player who chooses to be a vampire being unable to obtain the vampire hood. Argh!
That's why I love the Better Vampires Mod on PC. I can turn anyone in Skyrim into a vampire. So far, everyone in Whiterun are vampires (except the kids). ;) Riverwood is next.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts