• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Alexstrasza

Mother of Dragons, Bride of Fire
    Ryana felt a weird warm sensation engulf her leg, the feeling of torn skin being stitched together. She opened one eye then another to see her leg being bathed in a gold light. One of the temple's priests stood above her with his palms outwards. The warmth made her dizzy and she put her head back down.

A few moments pass and she felt her shoulder being shaken.

"Wake up."

Ryana rubbed her head and opened her eyes to see the priest was standing next to her. She forced herself up and nodded.

"You'll be fine, the tear in your leg is healed but it was to late to save the skin on top. It has left a scar."

Ryana looked down to see a twisted scar where the hole once was. She stood up and leaned against the pillar.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Talia looked on urgently at the priestess as she healed Ryana, then gestured for her to come over and heal the wound on her leg. Danica looked at the wound, shaking her head.

"You didn't clean this out, did you?" Talia shook her head.

"Is that a problem?"

"It doesn't matter too much I suppose. It might just take a little longer. I don't want you catching a fever when your wound's been closed."

Talia nodded, and the priestess of Kynareth did her work, pressing her hands on Talia's thigh, a warm light glowing around them. Talia had been feeling slightly sick from the wound, and that was the first thing to go. She's probably cleaning it. Talia hated the feeling of healing magic on wounds, though. Her skin itched dreadfully where the gash was closing up, and it just felt unnatural. Talia was glad when the priestess finally removed her hands from Talia's thigh. She looked at it. The scar wasn't visible from a distance, but it was slightly lighter than the rest of her skin, almost looking pure white. She got up, walking over to Ryana.

"That was quite the adventure, eh?"

blue 468

Amelia let out a sigh of relief as the healer mended her wound, the burn started at her left palm and ended right before he elbow. The spell was cool, it felt like her hand was in an icy pond, after the healer finished she experimented with her hand opening and closing it. She frowned when she had to force it close, she hoped that the wound wouldn't hamper her ability to fight. She walked over to Talia who had received a gash in her thigh, frowning she asked "How are you feeling Talia? Sorry I wasn't able to heal it more back at home." Amelia sat down next to her feeling guilty, she felt responsible for all of this thinking that perhaps if she had been inside the dragon might never have shown up and they wouldn't be in this situation. "We should get out of here as soon as possible be for the Jarl finds out." her voice dropping to a whisper.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I woke up. My neck hurt from the lack of a pillow of some sort; my head had been leant backwards the whole time, and now I was paying for it. I sat up, and saw Amelia, Talia and Ryana speaking to each other in whispers. I swung my legs off the stone slab, and hobbled over to them.
    "Hey. Is everybody okay? No lasting damage?" I grimaced as Ryana showed me a scar on her leg, and Talia had a thin white line where the gash had been. Amelia had slightly rippled flesh on her lower left arm; barely noticeable, but there. "Well, at least we're all okay. We heading back to the sanctuary?"

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    "Yeah, I'm fine...that Dragon left a mark, though," Talia said, gesturing to the scar on her thigh. When Elly asked if they were going back to the sanctuary, Talia nodded her head. They had to get out of Whiterun before news of their presence leaked out. She didn't really want to have to face the jarl of Whiterun right now-she just wanted to get some rest and have some fun. Maybe going to a roadside tavern out in the open Skyrim and flirting into a man's bed for a night. She just wanted to go back to the old days for a little while, when all the members of TREA weren't wanted and would run around breaking men's hearts.

blue 468

Still feeling guilt Amelia stood up gesturing for the others to follow, "We better get moving." Walking outside of the temple her eyes widened the Karl and twenty of his ken stood there blocking her way out of the city.

"You woman have caused me quite a lot of trouble you know." He said with a smith look on his face "I'll be arresting you know but fort where are the rest of you?" Amelia was almost to shocked to speak, she thought quickly the others were too tired to fight and so was she and she was certain if they fought some one would get hurt or killed. Trying to regain her composure "I am the only one here, the others are far away and she be no where close to whiterun. Take me if you must I will mot fight you." The whole time talking in a raised voice hoping the others would hear and be able to escape. The Karl paused eyeing the temple, Amelia was on the verge of panic if the jarl sent his men in her friends would be caught, the jarl shrugged "It's no difference to me one is plenty." He said gesturing for his men to take her away, Amelia spared a glance back at the temple hoping her friends were okay.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Amelia went outside. I thought nothing of it until, yet again, I heard trouble. Amelia getting dragged off to the dungeons. I wanted to go and save her now, but I knew we were all too weak. I slept first, gathering my strength back up.

The next day, we forged a plan. Ryana and I would enter the dungeons directly, from the door to the right of the main palace entrance rather than through Dragonsreach. We would use our charms to distract the guards in there. Meanwhile, Talia would sneak through Dragonsreach, take the keys from a guard, and free Amelia, all while the guards were distracted.

"I hope this works..." We entered the dungeons and walked right up to the iron, barred door. The guard noticed us, and began to rant about how civilians shouldn't be here, until he saw our bodies. His voice trailed off as I said "Oh, but we thought you boys might enjoy some... company." I said it loudly and the rest of the jailguards came over to see our display too. I saw Talia appear behind them, reach up and take a key. She took Amelia silently and fled, with just as little noise. Meanwhile, we were dancing, grinding against the bars, fondling ourselves slightly, whatever it took to distract them. Then we stopped suddenly. I reached out, grabbed the collar of a guard and pulled him right up against the bars. I put myself right in front of him, on the other side of the door, and whispered in his ear. "You just wait until next time..." He gasped, shuddering in want, and we walked out, smirking and waving. The moment the door closed behind us, we sighed with relief and saw Talia and Amelia crouched behind a rock, waiting for us.

"Well, that went well. Let's go back to the sanctuary, and just relax for a few days."