• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I trudged along the route to Windhelm, hiding my face. Not one person could recognise us on the way, or we would not be able to help.
    We had received word of the dragon mere minutes before; but before we could set off, another one had come in. There was one in Winterhold, one in Windhelm. The four of us had split up. Two had gone to Winterhold and we'd gone to Windhelm. We were nearly there, but we couldn't risk being seen by running.
    "Can you hear it?" I whispered to my companion, Ryana Nightlake. She nodded silently. She was another part of our little group, TREA. Everyone mispronounced it; it was TREY-a, not TREE. The name stood for all our names together; Talia, Ryana, Elyvyra and Amelia.
    Elyvyra. That was me. Elly, they all called me. I liked it; it was quicker and easier than calling me Elyvyra, and I liked quicker and easier.
    I could hear the dragon, too. Its roars and the townspeople's screams reverberated across my eardrum, faintly, but there nevertheless. A guardsman passed us who obviously couldn't hear it; he simply nodded curiously at the two of us. Both our faces were hidden, so he couldn't see who we were, but our clothes intrigued him, probably because we were so uncovered. I was showing cleavage, wearing a tight-fitting leather bodysuit, fitted with steel pauldrons, gauntlets, hip-plates and greaves, and Ryana was wearing a corset, barely covering her breasts, leaving her belly uncovered. She wore a skirt, very short at the front but extended around the sides and back, and netted stockings over her legs. Both of us had our hoods up, monsters of things that would cover all but our mouths and chins in shadow, so he couldn't have recognised us. But he did keep looking at us as we kept walking; I could feel his eyes, my magic told me he was staring intently at Ryana's legs. I smiled slightly.
    We entered Windhelm, the screams and roars very loud now. The dragon was in the courtyard in front of the Palace of the Kings, with only three brave guards attempting to fight it off. As we rushed to help, drawing our weapons, one of them was taken by the dragon; it caught his head between its teeth, shook his head to break his neck, then flung his body away like a rag doll. I had seen this plenty of times, but it never failed to hit me in the heart as I watched a man die so violently.
    Ryana began to fire arrows at the dragon, her hood down now, yelling in Y'ffre to try and calm the dragon enough for us to be able to kill it. I threw fireball after fireball at it, with Nightbringer in my right hand, glistening in the moonlight, waiting for its blade to taste the dragon's blood as it had countless times before.
    The guards had recognised us, but ignored us for now, preoccupied with the dragon. But before they could go any further to fight it, it Shouted, and a stream of fire burst out of its mouth, cooking them in their tunics. Me and Ryana were now left alone to deal with the only slightly injured dragon. I grimaced, and leapt aside, with more grace and skill than any acrobat would be able to accomplish. Ryana kept yelling, and it seemed to be working, now that the dragon was listening. It slowed down slightly, its eyes drooped. It still tried to kill us, but it was calm enough for me to leap nearly four feet into the air, landing on its head. I gripped its scales as it tried to shake me off, and as it roared, I gripped Nightbringer, and stabbed down into its throat. The long blade emerged from the back of the dragon's head, and it died almost instantly, the night very much brought to it. I leapt off its head as it fell, sheathing Nightbringer as I fell. I landed lightly, but there was no time to celebrate; now that the dragon was dead, the guards would be after us.
    "Come on, Ryana. Quick, before the guards come to find us!" Ryana nodded again, and we sprinted away from Windhelm, heading south-west towards our sanctuary. We fled through the marshes of south Eastmarch, and found the cave, the well-hidden sanctuary. Inside lay the legendary Eldergleam tree, though no-one else but the four of us knew it was here, so we were safe here. Talia and Amelia weren't back from Winterhold just yet, so we sat down, dipping ourselves in the stream and washing the sweat from our bodies.
    "That was a big one. They're all getting bigger. We're going to need to up our game if we want to keep fighting them. Look what happened to the guards back there; roasted and butchered. We do not want to end up like that."

Alexstrasza

Mother of Dragons, Bride of Fire
    "That was a big one. They're all getting bigger. We're going to need to up our game if we want to keep fighting them. Look what happened to the guards back there; roasted and butchered. We do not want to end up like that."

Ryana sank deep into the waters of the stream, she eventually rose to the surface and brushed the wet hair back.

"No kidding, I think I lost more than half my quiver in that last one. On top of it all we don't have enough dragon bones to craft more arrows."

She let out a light sigh of grief and looked down at the stream, she could see her face staring back at her. The smear of black soot from the dragon's fire and smoke remained. Reaching over, she grabbed a piece of torn cloth that came off her handmade outfit. She quickly wiped her face and threw it into the nearby firepit that warmed them in the night. Sinking back into the stream next to Elly, she let out a heavy sigh.

"And that lizard ripped my skirt.."

EpicVakarian

I laughed as Ryana showed me her ripped skirt. Then I thought of something. Amelia wore a similar skirt as well, and swore by it.
    "Hey, if you're going to make a new one, why don't you show me how to make one too? I could do with some new clothes, these are really quite boring next to yours. And Talia's, and Amelia's. I'll make my own armour to go with it, but you can help me make a skirt!" I meant it; my bodysuit was pretty plain, compared with Ryana's corset and skirt, Amelia's armoured shirt and skirt, and Talia's colourful mix of leather and chainmail. I decided I'd have some sort of mix of the three. Not to wear all the time, my bodysuit was more armoured than any of the others' clothes, but for wearing around the sanctuary, it was a bit too tight, and heavy.

Alexstrasza

"Hey, if you're going to make a new one, why don't you show me how to make one too? I could do with some new clothes, these are really quite boring next to yours. And Talia's, and Amelia's. I'll make my own armour to go with it, but you can help me make a skirt!"

Ryana let out a light laugh as Elly asked her to help her with a skirt. She smiled and finished washing off the sweat and soot. As she climbed out, she looked behind her at Elly.

"We'll need more cloth then!"

Ryana walked back towards her tent, four of them were pitched in the middle of a clearing. The large Eldergleam tree overlooking them. She was happy living here, she could run nude through here for days and no one would disagree. She grabbed a every cloth and dried her body off completely. Her lightly tan skin glimmered in the lights as she gracefully grabbed the skirt and corset that she hand made herself. She put on every piece quickly, tightening the belts and the leather strings for the corset that held breasts and ribs tight. After she finished dressing herself she walked over to the nearby ledge and sat over it, waiting for Elly to finish.

EpicVakarian

We all had no qualms about seeing each other naked. Amelia had confessed to us fairly early in our friendship that she 'played for both teams', and that she would try not to see us naked at all in the sanctuary. We accepted her still; we didn't care. We got plenty of attention from men anyway, four beautiful young ladies such as ourselves; what difference did it make if a woman thought of us in the same way?
    All four of us had seen the other three naked, whether we wanted to or not. In this place, despite the size of it, there was very little cover, so we had accepted that we would be seeing each other's bodies quite a lot. It was no different when Ryana climbed out of the stream, her tanned skin glistening. She dressed herself in her corset and ripped skirt, and sat on the side of the stream, waiting for me.
    "True. We're getting a little low on everything, really. We should probably go hunting soon, and we can stop off at Riften on the way to get some cloth. With our hoods up, of course!" I climbed out, having swum about for a bit, bathing in the warm spring water, and cleaning myself off. I found my dress; the fur one, with a corset sewn into the pelts. It wrapped around my neck and waist, covering my right side almost completely. However, my left side was uncovered, showing my smooth leg, the ties of the corset and my lower arm. It also showed off my breasts; holding them up, giving them their full effect. Mine were the biggest among the four of us, but we didn't brag about our bodies. My skin was the most tanned, my breasts were the largest and had the best cleavage. My face gave the impression of cute innocence, which many men loved in a woman. My legs were fantastic, but nowhere near as good as Ryana's; as she had proved when the guard had walked past staring at them. She also had the best hair, and deep cyan eyes. Talia was different, unique; half Nord, half Dunmer. This was intriguing, to everyone. Amelia had the best overall shape, and the best combat skills.
    But no-one bragged, except for teasing. It helped keep us together as friends rather than just allies.
    I sat down next to Ryana. "You fought well. That Y'ffre yelling might just have saved our lives, you know. It certainly ended the dragon's life!"

blue 468

The cold mountain air kissed at the back of Amelia's neck making her shiver, no matter how long she lived in Skyrim she had never gotten used to the cold. Smiling she looked back at Talia trudging up the hill, her tall beautiful companion for the time being. The group had split up Ryana and Elly heading to Windhelm and the two of us to Winterhold. Amelia had always like Talia, well she liked them all but Talia always mad Amelia feel at ease with her calm demeanor and how she always seemed to know what to do. Just as she was going to say something she tripped on a rock falling face first into the snow. She got up fast her face turning the color of a ripe tomato "I'm fine! Let's go kill a dragon." she stammered fast as she sped up toward Winterhold thinking that she would rather fight ten dragons then embarrass her self in front of her friends.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Talia followed Amelia closely, chuckling silently when she fell forwards into the snow. It was always entertaining to watch someone fall, especially when you got a good look at their embarrassed faces. Talia didn't know that Amelia could even get that red! She smiled, but that quickly vanished when she heard the horrible fusion of screaming drowned out by the roar of a gigantic Dragon. It was definitely louder than it normally would be. Talia sighed and pulled a brown hood over her face so as to not be recognized. Her unique armor normally gave her away, but people would be too focused on the Dragon to really notice what she was wearing.

"I'm fine! Let's go kill a dragon." Talia smiled, unsheathing her powerful greatsword, holding it at the ready as she charged into Winterhold. There was blood all around her, and only a small fraction of it came from the Dragon. The smells were sickening, but Talia held her breath and ran to the Dragon who had killed all the people laying around her. When it noticed her, the beast lowered itself to the ground, making her slightly stumble when it crashed down. Talia raised her sword, intending to ground the winged beast. She brought it down onto the Dragon's wing, severely tearing the membrane, causing the creature to roar in agony. It attempted to use its injured wing to knock Talia down, but she narrowly rolled out of the way, sheathing her greatsword and channeling a small amount of magic into her hands, preparing her ice fire spell. This is where you come in, Amelia...

blue 468

The roars of the Dragon shook the floor with terrible force causing Amelia to stumble, looking up Talia charged the beast grounding it by cutting at the wing. Determined to prove herself to Talia she hefted her heavy ax that most people would say was too heavy for her and charged the dragon. The dragon who was occupied with Talia didn't notice her approach, Amelia ran up the dragon's tail with her ax in one hand, using the other to keep her balance yelling at the top of her lungs "In the name of Akatosh I will kill you!!" Though she thought that was funny since it was a dragon. Amelia jumped forward from the middle of the dragon's back, raising her ax above her head with both hands swinging it down toward the beasts skull, using the momentum of the weapon to propel herself forward off the dragon's head. She landed with a graceful "thump" she quickly retreated toward Talia, her weapon still embedded in the dragon though only making it madder. Smiling she laughed only fighting mad her show her true colors it allowed her to express her self in way that words couldn't, only fighting made her the most confident person in the world and that's why she enjoyed it.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Talia smiled smugly when Amelia came running in at full force with the axe. The Dragon, Talia had to admit, did look rather amusing with an axe sticking out of its skull. But that amusement did not last long when Talia saw that the beast had only grown more enraged. With blue fire now fully encircling her palms, she ran back to the beast. With a roar, she leaped in front of the beast, her elf reflexes allowing her to swiftly dodge all attacks from it. She stuck her flaming palms on the Dragon's throat, burning through the layer of scales and skin until she reached the inside. When her flames died out, the Dragon's throat had been exposed, showing how it breathed and the way its vocal chords vibrated vigorously when it roared. Talia backed away, drained of all her energy. She thought that the magic would kill the beast, an that's why she used it, or else she would have stuck with her powerful sword that would allow Talia to fight for a longer period of time. It was all up to Amelia to destroy the Dragpn now. "Finish it!"

blue 468

"Finish it!" That all Amelia needed to here so she charged forward without a weapon, she was suppressed that the dragon didn't die from that last attack they definitely were getting stronger, but never the less she charged forward. The dragon snapped at her missing her head by inches, Amelia grabbed on to the dragon's horn pulling herself back on to it's head. She grasped her ax with both her hands as the dragon tried to throw her off, "I have to time this just right" she said to herself as she struggled to stand upright, removing the ax from the beast it lifted it's head and roared in pain just as she hoped for she swung herself off of its head twisting in mid air and threw her weapon underhanded with inhuman strength toward the dragon's newly opened throat severing it's vocal cords and exiting the other side. The dragon slumped forward it's head rolling to he side.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Talia smiled, impressed. How Amelia managed to do that, she was unsure of, but it was brilliant! She looked at the dead Dragon with triumph in her eyes, then realized that she and Amelia were criminals. She gestured for Amelia to follow her and began to head southwest to the Eldergleam cave.

When they finally got there, Talia noticed that Ryana and Elly were already there and dressed. She waved to them, but right now what she needed was to clean off. Talia walked over to her tent and slipped inside. She undid her braid with great care, making sure the gold lining stayed safely in it. With ease, Talia slid her armor off, finishing with her boots. After that, she stepped out of her tent and into the water, washing her face thoroughly with a pleasant sigh. Talia would live here forever if the Dragons had not come. There was no need to have money, and the food was just outside the cave. She swam in the water for a little longer, then came out of it, going into her tent once more to dry herself with a piece of cloth.

Talia looked through her tent until she could find what she was looking for-some normal clothes. Talia wasn't too curvaceous like Elly was, but she was extremely tall and elegant. She was the only one in the group that looked like royalty, but it was all she had to offer when it came to beauty. Talia's clothes enhanced that elegance, making her look quite pretty. The black corset was quite pretty;the front and back went down to her pelvis, but the sides were raised, exposing her slender waist. The rest of the dress was alike the corset;the both sides of the black skirt were slit all the way up to where the corset was raised, making both of her legs very visible, and covering up what needed to not show. Talia also wore a small choker necklace that had heartstone gems in it that framed her neck, showing off its elegant length. Her dark red hair was untouched, and the gold lining around it was quite pretty. Talia's hair was only in a braid when she fought or wanted to seem imposing. Now she just wanted to feel normal.

Talia emerged from her tent into the open and sat with Elly and Ryana. "Those Dragons are getting worse," she mumbled. Talia was a girl of few words. She believed too much talking would not be too good, but she did speak a lot more than usual with her three best friends.

Alexstrasza

"Well...I know how you dislike the Thieve's Guild but...my contacts can get us into Riften without problems. I just need to send them a message."
    Ryana looked over at Elly, it was a shot in the dark but what could you do. Before she said anything more, Talia and Amelia walked down the small tunnel that led to the clearing. Talia waved at them and Ryana waved back. She turned back to Elly and picked up the hawk feathers that laid near her and began to tying them into her hair.
    "It would be the best bet for getting and out unnoticed. And I don't feel like showing anymore skin to get past a guard. Remember when we had to go to Solitude! I had to punch the guard to keep him for getting any closer!"
    By this time Talia had finished bathing and had gotten fully dressed. She sat next to them on the edge
    ."Those Dragons are getting worse,"
    Ryana nodded in agreement and pointed towards a small pile of bits and pieces of dragon bone.
    "Please for Kyne's sake, did you get any bones?"

blue 468

When Amelia and Thaila got back to the eldergleam Thalia bathed and got dresses which always made Amelia's face turn a light shade of red. She was going to go wait outside, but thought better of it, as she looked down at her torn and bloodied clothes. She undressed covering her breasts with her arms and ran into the water hoping no one would see her. The water felt good against her body, it soothed away her aches an pains from the day and pulled her into a plesent lull. After laying in the water for a while she got out and dressed a little less self conscious now that they were safe. She sat down with the rest of the group enjoying their company but not saying a word, she enjoyed to just listen.

EpicVakarian

"Hey Talia, hey Amelia." I welcomed the pair as they returned from Winterhold, just as worn out and sweaty as we had been. "Yeah, I'm not too happy about it, but I guess that's the only choice to get into Riften, huh?" I laughed as Ryana regaled the tale of when the guard outside Solitude had gotten just a little bit too frisky. Ryana was a reasonably small girl, but under that, there was a strong, confident woman that would not stand for anything of the sort. She had punched the guard before he could get a touch, thankfully.
    "Those dragons are getting worse."
    "Tell me about it Tal, we barely got out of Windhelm with our heads! I know the guards didn't, the dragon made sure of that." I saw Amelia sitting next to us, not saying anything. If it was anyone else, I'd ask if they were okay, but Amelia was of few words; even fewer than Talia.

I decided that tomorrow, I'd go to Riften with Ryana, to gather up some supplies, including some cloth for my new clothes.
    "Hey, Ryana. D'you think you'd be able to get the pair of us into Riften tomorrow?"

Alexstrasza

"Hey, Ryana. D'you think you'd be able to get the pair of us into Riften tomorrow?"

Ryana thought it over in her head and nodded at Elly.

"Well yeah just two of us, it will be easy enough."

This is how things were normally done, Elly and Ryana went together and Talia and Amelia went together. It wasn't playing specials, it was how the each other skills met up. Ryana stood up and went over and grabbed a piece of parchment from her tent. She placed it on a stone slab and began writing a note.

Vex, We need access into Riften tomorrow. Noon would be the best. With Love, R.N.
    She sealed the note with a red ribbon and whistled loudly. A brown and white hawk flew through the entrance and landed near the stone slab. Ryana tied the note to its leg and whispered next to its head. The hawk flapped its wings and took over through the same way it came in.

EpicVakarian

I smiled. At least now I wouldn't have to wear this tight-fitting, rather uncomfortable and heavy bodysuit around the sanctuary any more.

I was tired; I'd exhausted my energy throwing fireballs and fighting the dragon, and I'd only just realised. My eyes drooped, my head dropped to one side and hit Talia's shoulder quite hard, waking me up again abruptly.
    "Sorry, Talia." I yawned widely. "I think its time for me to be off to sleep. Ryana, wake me up when we're going to Riften. Night, all."

I stood up, and hopped over to my spot, on the small island, surrounded by the stream. I had to leap the distance, but it helped keep me in shape a little, at least. My tent was pitched by the tree in the center. I walked in, flattened out my bedroll to make it more comfortable, and climbed in, falling asleep almost immediately.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    "Please for Kyne's sake, did you get any bones?" Talia nodded, walking back to her tent. She came back with an armful of Dragon bones and placed them on the pile. When Elly fell on her shoulder, Talia very nearly jumped out of her skin in surprise, and smiled when Elly left to go to her tent. Talia could thrive on very little sleep-she normally didn't sleep until right before dawn, normally getting two or three hours of sleep a night. She enjoyed watching the night world come to life, and it was the only time that she could feel solitary, which she liked very much.

Alexstrasza

Ryana watched the hawk fly off, gave thumbs up at Elly and turned towards Talia.

"I'll have to remember to get leather strips as well. We are running low on almost all supplies."

Ryana turned towards her tent and climbed on in side, she had a small collection of books inside. Lighting the small latern inside she grabbed one and opened up the leather cover. Atlas of Dragons were written inside, she flipped the pages and began to read.

blue 468

Amelia looked around as the group started to go to bed, leaving only her and Thalia remained. Amelia yawned not realizing how tired she really was, standing up she brushed off the dirt from her bare stomach "I'm going to bed too, don't stay up to late." she said in a worried tone.

She walked to her tent witch was a little ways away from the rest of the group in a attempt to show them some privacy. Crawling inside she undressed into her night gown, a smooth silk dress that she had gotten from her mother before she passed, the silk was brushed against her skin and made her shiver. She lay down and thought of the day worried of the sudden increase in dragon attacks in till eventually drifting of to sleep.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Talia stood up, walking to the Eldergleam tree. It radiated beautifully, and the sight of it just made her want to sigh in happiness. She climbed up the roots and the trunk, finding a sturdy branch that she normally sat on. It had a pillow and a couple bottles of skooma. Talia still hadn't told her friends about her addiction, so she kept it within the tree, relaxing against the hum of energy vibrating through the tree. She drained a bottle of the green liquid, and everything just go better. Talia smiled to herself, leaning back on the pillow, and enjoying the silence in the cave except for the occasional bird or cricket.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts