• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DRB42bac16

i dont know if this has been discussed before... i've perused the forums for awhile now (only recently joined however) but i've never seen this topic.
The falmer for me. i dont know if its just me, or if it happens to everyone, but... okay, fighting 1 falmer at a time is easy. 2 is also pretty easy, unless one is a mage. 3 leaves my health bar feeling empty if i use no potions. more than that though, and i'm legging it. its been like this for me at every level. its like they're leveling with me but always staying ahead of me. the problem is, there is hardly ever just 1 or 2 falmer nearby. theres always an army and i have to fight the battle and lose again and again til i either get lucky or figure something out.

Grelod The Kind

I remember on my level 15-some Orc, I went into a Falmer cave... Big mistake. I had really bad equipment and weapons and no potions, that being my first character. First Lydia died, and then me. In the first room. There were like, 3 or 4?

Ever since, I've really avoided Falmer caves.

EDIT : But of course I didn't answer the question. At higher levels, I've never really had trouble with Falmer... The monster that does annoy me, however, is the frost troll at lower levels. Blah.

Level aside, it'd have to be random dragons. The orc I mentioned previously has completed the storyline and can safely expect dragons of varying difficulty every 15 minutes or so. Which is REALLY annoying.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Yeah, kinda what Grelod said. The Blood and Ancient flying lizards always kick my ass every which way at higher levels. The frost troll? Yeah, ditto on the lower levels. I just sprinted past his icy ass cuz I could tell he had ill-will on his mind for me. That, and the fact that he smoked me for like, oh I dunno, 17 times straight?! :eek:

edge

Well, i was stuck in this battle with a master fire mage in some cave looking for its unusual gem. Well i was stuck with super low health behind the other side of a door constantly using call of valor as my only offence and it took me almost an hour to beat him

tat2teel

Falmer, and Spriggans at low levels

Golgo_SPB

here's a thread that is similar.

anyways, for me dragons are the most annoying especially ones that refuse to come down.

Frost trolls, me and lydia/uthgerd/mjoll and vigilance are friends. :D dual casting + animage + calm = serene troll. :D we'd enjoy the sight of dead hunters/mages/wolves or basically any carcass that our good friend serene troll has left.

after some levels it would be dual casting + aspect of terror + fear = scared troll. :D illusion build is so strong, but otherwise useless for dwemer/undead/daedra. for that I have restoration. i knew followers would never heal me, so instead i just heal them. pretty much ok for me. :D plus unlimited stamina for running is just too good to pass. :)

hardest opponent for me would be dwemer, but they were never really a problem. the poison of falmers keep nearly killing vigilance, but that's ok, i just make him wait outside instead. dragon priests with frost cloaks is my biggest problem, but never a threat. :D

RoG Delta

At lower levels, bandit chiefs kicked my ass. I didn't really invest in armor or health, just robes and magicka. So I often got 1 shotted.

ProSaibot

every class is gonna have some one ur weak against. as a warrior ur gonna be weak against a lot no matter how far you are in the game so ur gonna wanna carry lots of potions, poisons and ur gonna wanna enchant the fluff out of ur weapons. mages are weak against everyone until you get them up high enough, then nobody can stand in ur way. but no matter what class you are it's all about getting the right perks.

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
Ice Wraiths are murder to a pure warrior, they're so freakin' hard to hit. Every time I play a mage I LOVE to go pelt them with fireballs:D. Take that you little bastards!

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
Ice Wraiths, Frost Trolls, Falmer, Charus and Spriggans are my worst for low level adventuring. Oh and Wisp Mothers.

And those bloody Butterflies are murder :p

No, I'm serious, I was trying to catch one as my Dark Elf Assassin for Alchemy purposes, the little bugger fluttered away, I gave chase and ended up falling off a cliff and dying...

At least with dragons, you can bring them down with Arrows. Have you tried to hit a butterfly with an arrow? ;)

SaveVsBedWet

Dr. D'Irsei refuses Chauruses service more than anything else. No shoes and no shirts, plus they spit at her.

There are also bandit chieftains which group up in some forts with double handed weapons that giver her and her Nightingale light armor all they can handle. They never seem to miss and do too much damage in one hit for her to shrug one or two of them off while working on the others, meaning she has to move away and fix herself and that leads to more problems. If she can get a shot or two of novocaine from her enchanted ebony needles into a couple of faces from hiding though, it makes things easier. Then everyone can pick a toy at the end.

bananban

I always have trouble with the Arch and Master level mages. Especially the Necromancers, and Ice-mages. I have issues with their frost magic not letting me get away (especially since magic is armor-piercing). Also, they heal themselves and reanimate their buddies (if they're necromancers).

Frost trolls? I can deal with. Ancient Dragons? They're toast. Arch Necromancer and one or two Apprentice or Ascendant Necromancers? I'm toast.

Dallas-Arbiter

The most annoying for me is wolves. You can't go more than ten feet without running into a pack of them. Ten more feet, another pack. I understand Skyrim is a wild and dangerous place, but I think whoever was in charge of putting the wolves in got a little click happy.

Greatsword

Skeevers :confused: Holy God they're impossible!

Nah, but my lvl 15 two handed nord warrior always sprints for the hills everytime he sees a Frost Troll or Spriggan. I surprisingly haven't found any Falmer yet, thankfully.

Kuros

Frost Trolls as a warrior because you have to keep the pressure on while backing away from their swings, and spriggans because they heal right before death

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts