top 5 most deadly enemies.and why?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nacman99

my list is:
5.giant
4.wispmother
3.dwarven centurion master
2.dragon priest
1.chaurus reaper

i know the chaurus isnt that powerfull but they are always killing me no matter if im level 10 or level 50.

Yukari Yakumo

The Countless Violet Clouds
Yes, Chaurus are nasty.
I'm gonna disagree with giants though, since any fight other than an extermination mission is your own fault.
Otherwise, I agree with most of your choices, but, I'd add Falmer.

They're like cockroaches, when you find one, there are ten more and a Chaurus or three somewhere nearby, and they're annoyingly powerful and hardy for a bunch of devolved, anorexic little freaks. Unlike everything on your list, other than CRs, they aren't an enemy you can just charge at, even if you planned ahead.

The others can be dealt with with the right equipment and some forethought as to your mid battle strategies, can't do that with Falmer.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
my list is:
5.giant
4.wispmother
3.dwarven centurion master
2.dragon priest
1.chaurus reaper

i know the chaurus isnt that powerfull but they are always killing me no matter if im level 10 or level 50.
Got to disagree with you
1. There is no Falmer on that list! :mad:
2. If leveled correctly, giants are like pussycats!
3. I never fought a Wispmother since 6 months!
4. Same with the giant, leveled correctly and dragon priests wouldn't be a problem

But Chaurus are the worst!

This blog may give some insights
5 Things Worse Than Dovahs | Skyrim Forums

Epic Keith

And SPRIGGANS!!!! Those guys heal themselves before you hitting the finishing move

Pileggi

May be a bit of a spoiler but whatever, read on at your own peril!

The Galdurson draugr that makes copies of himself whilst fus ro da'ing the living crap out of you and then bombarding you with arrows. I found this guy incredibly tough on all my playthroughs. I suck at wack-a-mole and getting a taste of your own fus for a change is quite humbling. He's definitely my toughest foe yet in skyrim, he makes even Alduin look like a harmless rabbit! There were times when I simply didn't have enough time before the next Unrelenting force was coming my way and once he even managed to get me stuck in a little crevice, unable to move it was only a matter of time before I died from his range.

As for 5,4,3 and 2 I'd say Dragons, Falmer, Druagr and then Whispmothers.

Dinkleberg

I don't take myself seriously half the time ^_~
Falmer and Chorus are HORRIBLE. Not to mention Dawnguard only made things worse :mad:

Xivia4

Bandits in general aren't tough but Captain Hargar is no joke. When my character was level 20 that mofo was ridiculous.

As for the previous lists I agree with Chaurus and Dragon Priests.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
I'd have to say especially early on (on master difficulty) just about any enemy mage.

You can run away from most things, and dodge arrows, but not lightning or fireballs...and when they can kill you in 2 strikes...:eek:

cryomancers and pyromaniacs

Epic Keith

The Galdurson draugr that makes copies of himself whilst fus ro da'ing the living crap out of you and then bombarding you with arrows. I found this guy incredibly tough on all my playthroughs. I suck at wack-a-mole and getting a taste of your own fus for a change is quite humbling. He's definitely my toughest foe yet in skyrim, he makes even Alduin look like a harmless rabbit! There were times when I simply didn't have enough time before the next Unrelenting force was coming my way and once he even managed to get me stuck in a little crevice, unable to move it was only a matter of time before I died from his range.

Happened to me too. At the end part where you had to fight the ghosts, I got stuck IN THE STONE FLOOR! and had a swimming animation. I would've drowned but I managed to get out

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin

Wards block Unrelenting Force :Dragonborn:

So I never did have a problem with him.

deacon8

1. Ancient/Elder dragons
2. Master/Ancient/Volkihar Vampires
3. Dragon Priests
4. Chaurus
5. Briar Hearts (when you're below level 20!)

edge

1. Alduin
2.that vampire snow elf
3.the gauldersons
4. Master fire mages
5.dwemer centurian masters

Dragon Kin

Dovah Fen Ni Dii
In no order:

Hagraven - the pepper you with fireball and hit hard, they move pretty fast too, not to mention very creepy!

Dragon Priest - just very powerful, high level monsters that use magic are difficult, you can sense the ancient power these things possess when you fight them.

Daedra - more specifically the Daedric mages in the Azura's Star quest. I had a really hard time with them because of the tight quarters I was in and trying to dodge their spells. High level Daedra can be tough. "I smell weakness!"

Ancient Dragon - toughest dragons in the game, enough said.

At lower levels: different kinds of bears, sabre cats, ice wraiths and spriggans can be hard.

I never hard a problem with Falmer or Chaurus like people have said.

KritikalPT

Wisp Mother
Chaurus Reaper
Spriggan Matriarch
Hagraven
The Falmer in general

In no particular order. Also, my mage at level 45-ish would get one hit killed by mudcrabs. Yes, mudcrabs. That's what you get when you still only have 100 health and they catch you by surprise.

Epic Keith

Wards block Unrelenting Force :Dragonborn:

So I never did have a problem with him.
He must be a warrior build like I was on that quest

And I forgot to name my top 5

5. Chaurus
4. Falmer
3. Gauldersons
2. Dragon Priests, Hagravens, Spriggans, That dude in the Dawnbreaker quest

Well I guess I don't have anyone worthy of being the number one.

jjay

Dragons with the 'Deadly dragons' mod.

If we aren't allowed to use mods then probably the chaurus reaper in the lighthouse, Even though i was lvl 40 it was tricky.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Early in the game it was Frost Trolls - then it was Draugr Deathlords - and just when I thought I'd got past the one hit wonders (lvl 49 - well armoured) a pair of Falmer hit me at the same time and I died instantly.

So - in reverse order:
5: Frost Troll (in respect of the one early in the game on the way up to High Hrothgar)
4: Giants (not overly hard to kill any more, but can still send you on a one way trip on Giant Airways)
3: Elder Dragon joint 3rd with Dremora
2: Draugr Deathlord (especially when there's more than one)
1: Falmer Shadowmaster (just for it helping in the one hit kill a couple of nights ago, but likely to drop out of the top 5 in the near future)