• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Remnantique

Soft Seeker
I've turned off most now and i'm just doing the ones that require me to deliver things that are cluttering up my inventory first, i feel like a load off now and now overloaded with where to go lol thanks guys!

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
I've finished/continued two or three quests at the same time before. I'm doing one quest and while doing that I bump into someone who I have to talk to to finish or continue another quest. Kind of neat how that works out.

SmokinBeatZ

I find that i begin quests and find something more interesting to do along the way,ill often complete them if im near the area at the time but my missions list is scattered with them. Most of the time it is because i dont want to enter a city until ive conquered all other missions in another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
I've restarted recently. My old quest list was littered with half done quests, bugged quests and quests I just didn't feel like doing. I'm planning on streamlining it this time around and not leaving tons of half done quests, but finishing each quest as I come to it.

Jeff31

Premium Member
i try to do one quest at a time doing more than one gits mind bongling at times

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
I am one of those MUST COMPLETE EVERYTHING people. I got the walkthrough book and I wrote down every single possible quest. Then I went and checked them off one by one as I finished. Hubby and baby love watching me play because I have bad ADHD when it comes to games. I had just finished eating the flesh of a priest, grabbing the translation for the Thieves Guild, and on my way out got distracted by the haunted house. Wasn't the order I wrote down but I found it, marked it off, and know where to pick back up again. (But I also have a history of taking off after salmon or butterflies....)

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I feel that at some point Bethesda just didn't know what else to do, and so they just made random quests. Like the Dark Brotherhood ones. "Kill the Unemployed Labourer", "Kill the Coldhearted Gravedigger".

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
Luckily I love pointless murder so it's fitting. It's how I get my agression out. :p Hubby trashed the living room = KILLING SPREE! Baby kept me up all night = KILLING SPREE! I ran into the wall because I'm that graceful = KILLING SPREE!

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Exactly!! i look at other games and i cant believe i was excited enough to play them, and i cant believe i was content with limited story line

I feel the same way... I can't even play any other games for longer than 10 minutes now without wanting to have more depth to it!

LOlnotmyname

I am one of those MUST COMPLETE EVERYTHING people. I got the walkthrough book and I wrote down every single possible quest. Then I went and checked them off one by one as I finished. Hubby and baby love watching me play because I have bad ADHD when it comes to games. I had just finished eating the flesh of a priest, grabbing the translation for the Thieves Guild, and on my way out got distracted by the haunted house. Wasn't the order I wrote down but I found it, marked it off, and know where to pick back up again. (But I also have a history of taking off after salmon or butterflies....)
Good time to notify you that some of the quests are radient (randomly generated) so you can get infinite quests

LOlnotmyname

I feel that at some point Bethesda just didn't know what else to do, and so they just made random quests. Like the Dark Brotherhood ones. "Kill the Unemployed Labourer", "Kill the Coldhearted Gravedigger".
The dark brotherhood assassination quests are also randomly generated and repeatable (so its infinite) look it up on the elderscrolls wiki

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Yep - I wrote that a year ago, mind, so I didn't know it at the time.

feliciano182

I agree that it's a little overwhelming, specially for people who are not necessarily completionists, but do like to get a sense that they've done as much as they could in the game.

Still, like someone here already said, better that than finishin a game completely within 10 hours.

kyleekay

I know what this sounds like, the more the better am i right? True, but for someone like me who is obsessed with over organizing things and categorizing, in Skyrim i find myself overwhelmed with too much to do, like i have so many quests now i don't know which to do!

I love exploring, so i love the immense nature of the world but i don't have a clue where to start now lol, ever get that feeling sometimes? Too many options?

I felt like that with my very first character that I created when Skyrim was first released. It was a huge put-off to feel that overwhelmed, and I didn't play again for a year. Now I try to stick to more character specific roleplay methods when I play, that way I am only taking on specific types of quests, and my quest log isn't as bogged down.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts