OOC To Craft a Legend (Recruiting)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Straight to the point: This RP is based off of my fanfic which I, due to unforseen circumstances, was left unable to complete :sadface: So I decided to wipe off the chalkboard and make an RP out of it :D

Precautions: This will be an 18+ thread as there will be plenty of graphic violence and language. As far as sex goes, I'd ask that you keep it in the PMs. While I don't mind smut, I don't want it to dominate the environment of this particular RP neither.

Also keep in mind before you post your character cards that this RP takes place in earlier events. While I'll leave what you do with your characters to you, this does go back to Crengar's younger years when he was a typical brash, complex (but still big hearted in most cases) barbarian warrior. Just something as a heads up :)

Rules are the same: No Godmodding etc, I'm sure you understand at this point, I've got faith in you :D. And like I said at the start, I'm starting this from a clean slate so if you want to make your own personal touch to the flow of events, feel free! I'll make this everybody's story just as much as it is Crengar's. :)

Story: For those who haven't read my fanfic yet, the general story of this RP will run around Crengar's personal ambitious quest of crafting the greatest weapon his clan has ever made, due to the knowledge that he is the last of them. You may help him along his journey, or you can hinder him. The choice is yours!

I'll put up Crengar's card tommorow as it's late and I'm very tired. Goodnight everybody!

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    This looks nice, ill join! :D

Name: Elemmir
    Race: Bosmer
    Bio: Elemmir has always been fascinated by the arcane. Maybe it was because her parents were both members of unheard of college in Valenwood known as the Lewendre. Soul gems and spell tomes were her toys, and when she was 4, she started making her path clear: Restoration. She decided to take her research beyond Valenwood, and headed for other provinces. When she was 12, she met Cregnar. They have been freinds ever since, Elemmir the brains, Creganr the brawn

Weapons: Elemmir's father's goodbye gift was an unusually shaped white dagger. (Think of a tarnished sword of order as a dagger)

Skils: Elemmir is a master healer. She can heal giant wounds, and is working on limb regeneration. she can make strong wards and ward of the scariest undead. For the offensive, she knows one spell, a lightning rune. Elemmir is also a novice professor on many ancient civilizations

appearance: Elemmir is pale, short and near-anorexic thin. She lets her rose blond hair hang lose, save for a single lock which she keeps together with a small little acessorie. She wears a grey tunic (the ones from the shivering isles) and a long black skirt

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Your guy reminds me of Conan the Barbarian soo much, which is badass!

My Character is in my signature :D

How I tie into the story: Hmmm, I'll be an aging Orcish Blacksmith who you hear whispers of deep in the Reach, living in the Mountains above Dushnikh Yal(My character is a very skilled Smith.)

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    This looks nice, ill join! :D
    Just a quick critic for future reference, make sure you clear it with me about our characters having a history with each other. Like I said, Crengar's gonna be much younger in this story, back in the days when he still had his superiority complexity towards elves. Still, I don't think he'll be unkind to the point where he'll deny Elemmir a seat in the ride though so I'm sure we'll manage :)

Your guy reminds me of Conan the Barbarian soo much, which is badass!

My Character is in my signature :D

How I tie into the story: Hmmm, I'll be an aging Orcish Blacksmith who you hear whispers of deep in the Reach, living in the Mountains above Dushnikh Yal(My character is a very skilled Smith.)

Funny you say that, I've based him off a lot of popular barbarian/Norse figures, such as Conan the Barbarian, Wulfgar son of Beornegar from R.A. Salvatore and a tiny bit from Thor in Marvel XP

And your tie to the story will be perfect. Crengar will need a guide to find just the right materials to make his weapon. The Stone-Bloods are very passionate weaponsmiths :D

Name: Kasha

Race: Argonian

Appearance: Dark green skin, sharp teeth, long face.

Bio: Kasha's origins are for the time being, unknown. She is very secretive about her life. What is known however, is that she comes from Black Marsh, and carries with her a greatsword named Klovel. Kasha originally saw Crengar and his group alone, and attempted to kill them, because she viewed them as a threat. After being overpowered, Kasha decided to join the group for protection from the Council of Purity, a racist group of hunters who seek to exterminate the Khajiit and Argonians from Skyrim.

Combat Style: Kasha wears heavy armor, and wields a long, thin, greatsword. She traverses battlefields stalwartly, taking on the biggest and toughest enemies first. When the opportunity arises, Kasha chops off the heads of her opponents.

What Kasha Offers the Group: While both being an extremely skilled killer, Kasha has extensive knowledge of wildlife and survival. She can determine which plants are safe to eat, track animals, as well as make camoflauge out of foilage, if needed.

Sound ok? :)

UnLonged

True to the Name
    I would like to join, but I'm not sure what kind of character to make. Any particular type of character you're looking for?

I'm thinking of creating an incredibly cranky, incredibly old mage though.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Sound ok? :)

Sounds alright to me. The unlikely allies end up being the best ones from the books I've read. Lets just hope Crengar's friends will be willing to hold him back cuz while he knows restraint there's almost no mercy in the heat of battle.

I would like to join, but I'm not sure what kind of character to make. Any particular type of character you're looking for?

I'm thinking of creating an incredibly cranky, incredibly old mage though.

This story does need a mage with good skill in enchanting, so that could work :) Since we're getting a decent number, time to include Crengar's card! :D

Name: Crengar Stone-blood

Race: Nord

Appearance: A figure of brute force, standing 6'10'' in height and over 300lbs in muscular weight, with two blood stripes on each cheek for war paint and a short beard covering his chin with long, wild hair to go with it.

Bio: The last of his clan, Crengar comes from a long line of some of the strongest warriors among Nords who have passed out of fame to most of the civilized communities due to their customs being seen as similar to Forsworn with their tribal nature and brutal rites of passage. Due to such beginnings, Crengar has been raised to be somewhat humbler than other Nords but still holds some typical prejudices towards the other race of Tamriel. Particularly, the elves, due to the Thalmor's involvement in his family's recent slaughter.

He now plans his own personal war with the Thalmor, but he must first craft something worthy to fight them with, so should he fail the weapon will serve as a reminder of the tenacity of Nords and the glory his clan once knew.

Combat: He wields two handed weapons with great prowess. And while his preferred armor isn't usually stronger than furs and hides, his training background gives him a natural toughness to make up for it. He's deadly at melee ranges, but is vulnerable from long range attacks such as arrows and magic.

Group role: Better attuned in the wilds, he's a great hunter and knows ways to cook meat just enough to rid it of disease. In battle, he is a great leader, singing morale boosting songs of war. And due to his size, he has a complexity of protecting everyone even if they are allies he doesn't like.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Wouldn't mind joining. I have to ask what type would help complete the group?
    I would think a rogue. IDK if it is not to much work for you check my blog where there is a list of my characters and pick one.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    I'm still accepting people. I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for as far as completing this group but we are in need of enemies. I've already got the main antagonist in mind but no good story has just one enemy.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    I'm still accepting people... but we are in need of enemies. I've already got the main antagonist in mind but no good story has just one enemy.
    Viola I give you: Hides-Many-Knives

Name: Hides-Many-Knives

Race: Argonian

Appearence: Brownish Green scales with no horns or feathers.

Class: Apothocary (Poisons, stealth, knives)

Equipment: At time of story, multiple daggers of different quality and enchantments (usually weakness to poison), standard Dark Brotherhood gear minus hood, ring that improves potions made, amulet of regeneration. Black Mages hood of even better potions.

Personality: Friendly, manipulative, will play with his knives when thinking, often giggles and makes bad jokes, takes a scientific approach to murder, paranoid with other people making his food, can be quite cowardly at times.

Backstory: Raised by sailors on a trade vessal mostly by the cook, Hides-Many-Knives grew up in a world loose on morals. Through some political business Hides (or Knives) for short was left alone in Solitude, ironically. Theivery was difficult. and he was soon caught. Luckily for Hides (and unlucky for his targets) he was at the mercy of Angeline's mother who decided to take Hides on as an apprentice. He showed a talent for alchemy much to her delight. Soon whispers of the Dark Brotherhood reached Hides ears (not literally I'm not sure how lizards hear...) and Hides soon found a family that he believed could accept his shady moral ground.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Beautiful. Your in. I'm going to be gone for a bit but I think we have enough to get started so when I get back I'll make the IC thread :)

Kasha can eventually become an enemy, if you like. I'm interested to explore both sides of her.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    can't wait bro, The story is already interesting and with such a diverse set of characters things can only go forward from here :)

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Lol just be careful you don't break a fang on Crengar ;P Gonna give some time to see if anyone else will settle in before I make my next post.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts