• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
So far Ive played either a Nord warrior or a Breton mage. And rebuilt those two characters about half a dozen times a piece until I was relatively happy with them. So in an attempt to broden my horizons I started making an Argonian thief. And so far I have a new found love of the lizard people and may never make a non Argonian again.

Most likely he will be spellsword of sorts with more emphasis on the sword part and I will use illusion as my primary school of magic. My primary goal is to avoid directly killing any hostiles while on thieving missions but I need to be able to fight my way out of bad situation such as random attacks or I'm not sneaky enough and get caught.

For the most part I know what I want for this build

Sneak: obviously, Light Armor, No archery, Enchanting, and some Smithing: to make and sell jewelry.

Now when It comes to combat I can use some advice. I do know I want to use a melee weapon for my primary damage dealer. I have tried the sword in one hand flames in the other and that was great early on, but not so much at later levels. I do like the ability to block a lot more than duel wielding. So I will probably experiment with 2 handed and sword and shield and then switching to magic as needed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts