Time for my newbie question (one-handed)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Khazrihl

I suppose since equipping a sword in your right hand, the left hand makes you block...

you can't in any way have a sword in right hand and punch with the left?

it has to be sword in left hand punch with right?

Only one reason for this question...

Liono, Lord of the Mufl*ffin' Thundercats.

Khajiit get +15 to fist attacks... that arises another question I'm too lazy to research, does this stack with the Heavy Armor that increases punch damage by gauntlet armor rating?

EDIT: PS3 btw, I guess mods will make this viable on PC, if anyone wanted it...lol

EDIT 2: LOL, need a mod adding a "THUNDERCATS, HOOOOOO" Shout that spawns a group of Khajiit to come to your aid!

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I don't know if it's the same on PS3, but i've had a dagger in my right hand and been able to punch with my left hand.

Khazrihl

I don't know if it's the same on PS3, but i've had a dagger in my right hand and been able to punch with my left hand.

Ah, prolly because they figure you can't really block with a dagger.... however it would be cool to have a Sword of Thundara... that extended when you used earlier suggested shout. xD, I'm having wayyy too much fun thinking about this.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts