This song makes everything epic.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Two Steps From Hell is basically the most badass music production company ever. Why? Well, because they're able to make songs like this:

When I listen to that song, I give birth to baby dragons. That's how awesome it is.

Just though you guys should be introduced to TSFH. Hopefully your brain doesn't explode from it. I play Two Steps From Hell on my iPod when I'm taking a really big dump.

Yeah.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
You bet it is. Then they instantly start flying. Since the song was the father, opening their mouths causes the song to start playing. So they fly around and spread joy to all.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
You bet it is. Then they instantly start flying. Since the song was the father, opening their mouths causes the song to start playing. So they fly around and spread joy to all.
I dunno if I lol or if I find it weird.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief

99Problems

And a dragon ain't one.
That song makes me want to go jump on my horse with a sword and ride off dramatically chopping the enemies heads off.. In slow motion, screaming the war cry of my people.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts