• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
forgot to add reading to that list

agfazzone

Professional Sweetroll Taster
Gotta side with your husband on this one, agfazzone. I dunno, must be a guy thing. Said in rumbly, deep voice, "Must have manly toppings on my pizza. No stinkin' pineapple on my pie." lol :D

Remember, I'm from Hawaii, and fruit DOES NOT BELONG ON PIZZA! :mad: Worst nightmare? Having to eat an entire XL pizza with anchovies, pineapple, and soggy crust. :eek::mad::D

hahaha yes it must be a guy thing,...and yep that would be the worst...all the worst toppings with soggy crust..ew!

I'm a cheese only person aswell, but unlike you I hate when I have to pick off the toppings, IT RUINS THE CHEESE :mad: lol

hahaha!! I do pick off most toppings and am fine with it but I have to say that onions definitely ruin the cheese, and most everything else they touch!!! lol :vomit: ...they make everything taste like armpits to me! unless they are sauteed onions. those are good...but still, not on pizza. lol

on a side note I was thinking about how much I love pumpkin pie, and now have a craving for it....AHHH!!! must go bake!! lol :D <3

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Wasn't sure where to post this as it is a love/hate thing, but all week my muscles (and especially my abs today because Tony Horton killed them yesterday) have been on FIYAH this week from starting a new workout routine. I hate the pain, but love knowing I'm one day closer to my goal.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I love weekends :D

I like my work. but I really can appreciate weekends :D

agfazzone

Professional Sweetroll Taster
I love BEING DONE WITH MOVING!

View attachment 4185

SAME...well..I moved last November, and I just know that I do not want to move any time in the near future!!! sooo much involved in it!!!:confused: Every time I think about packing and unpacking I'm so glad it's over!

and I LOVE ranch dressing!! But it has to be buttermilk ranch...not too thick...YUMMMM<3

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I love the way certain things smell, like the start of spring, or that smell you get from a new book when you crack it open for the first time. :)

I also love the smell of worn leather. mmmm!

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I love the way certain things smell, like the start of spring, or that smell you get from a new book when you crack it open for the first time. :)

I also love the smell of worn leather. mmmm!

Thay aint a bad shout I quite like the smell getting into a brand spanking new car I had a job when I first passed my driving test at Portbury docks driving new Mitsubishi Evo 5's and Mazda MX5's off of the massive container ships. Everytime I got in one I would take in a huge gulp of air proper lush that smell the only downside was you could only drive them at 15mph:sadface:.

Another I quite like is when you go to a cash machine and get out a load of fresh crispy bank notes ummmmm fresh money smells good.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Weekend again :D

I still love it :D.

kyleekay

I love being able to spoil myself for the first time in a long time. Tonight when I get off work, I'll be going and buying myself a cute new outfit, new shoes, and getting my nails done. <3

When my ex and I were together, basically all of our play money went to him, because I felt bad spending money on myself. So I am SUPER stoked to treat myself to some nice stuff this evening. I think I deserve it. :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I love being able to spoil myself for the first time in a long time. Tonight when I get off work, I'll be going and buying myself a cute new outfit, new shoes, and getting my nails done. <3

When my ex and I were together, basically all of our play money went to him, because I felt bad spending money on myself. So I am SUPER stoked to treat myself to some nice stuff this evening. I think I deserve it. :)

Yeah! ofcourse you deserve it! Spoiling yourself is more important than you might think! You work for it, and you should be able to spend it on yourself too! I hope you have a great time doing so!:)