Thieves Quests and Other Big Lines: Bethseda Petition

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Maz

Could barely read anything until I highlighted it all. If you want people to keep attention you should change your font.
Secondly, you are making claims without anything to back them up? "Thousands and thousands of fans don't like it"
You have no proof, and what if thousands and thousands of fans like her? Did you think of that?

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

Echoplex

I think all of you missed the point of the rant and comparing it with the older games.

The thieves guild is the first time you are really forced to join a guild, and in this game they are just as horrible as the dark bother hood. At least the dark brother hood kills you instead of forcing innocent people to rot in jail for the rest of their lives. which is kinda worse than death. they should have allowed you to destroy the thieves guild like the dark brother hood.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I think all of you missed the point of the rant and comparing it with the older games.

The thieves guild is the first time you are really forced to join a guild, and in this game they are just as horrible as the dark bother hood. At least the dark brother hood kills you instead of forcing innocent people to rot in jail for the rest of their lives. which is kinda worse than death. they should have allowed you to destroy the thieves guild like the dark brother hood.

You aren't forced to join The Thieves Guild. Brynjolf walks up to you and engages you in conversation, but you just tell him to bugger off and never follow through. And you can botch that quest so Brand-Shei doesn't get locked up.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Yeah, Ulfric and Maven are pretty horrible. Essential NPCs also can get excessive, but I think that hating Bethesda for this is a bit excessive. I agree with you about Oblivion's whole "moral theives" / robin hood theme too, although I do like being allied with Nocturnal.