There’s Nothing More Satisfying Than…

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Playing the game using an enchanted wooden sword called the Blade of Sore Behinds.
I don't have Hearthfire I imagine killcam must be pretty satisfying with a wooden sword.

Bad-People

Killing Nazeem, Thralling him, taking him away, and having him thank you as you kill him again and leave his body in the deepest, dankest hole in all of Skyrim.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
where the hell do you get that? lol
wooden sword is from the Hearthfire DLC it's a gift for children but you can fight with it too

Panthera

Don Gato
... scoring a direct hit with a frenzy spell early in the game and watching the bandit most likely to one-hit you get killed by his buddies.
To me that rarely happened... most of the time boss killed all of them. But at least I had less work with it. :)

Panthera

Don Gato
There’s Nothing More Satisfying Than… killing wolf or skever in one swing with melee while they are in midair flying towards you to bite.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
-killing Heimskr. "You have come! You have come to hear the word of..." "FUS RO DAH!"
-killing Nazeem. "Do you get to the District very often? Oh what am I say..." "FUS RO DAH!"
-killing Ondolemar "FUS RO DAH!" (I don't even let him speak :))

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Ru;indil said:
What is the effect of the enchantment ?

I contemplated frost damage, but decided that the cooling effect would diminish the "sore behinds" aspect of the sword, so I eventually settled with fear. It's hilarious to have heavily armed men flee from a guy with a glowing stick.

Bad-People

Smarty

Pickpocketing Heimskr's key to his house. "Im pretty sure I had it on me, guess I'm gonna sleep outside tonight" ;)

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Would have been better if you knocked down the archer with the troll.
I watched the full, un-sped-up video again and Jenassa did take a knee. It was probably as close to a direct hit as I could have gotten if I had actually tried to stage the thing.

Bad-People

Lopping off a Thalmor head in mid-sentence.

dovaqueen

Seeing Maven get killed by a wheel of cheese. I don't know how the player did this, obviously it was a pc gamer. But he knocked her in the head with a hunk of cheese he had in midair and she fell over dead. I lmao.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts